Khabib Eating Barboza's Spinning Back Kick

I'm just following your step.. pretty sure all my posts are in response to your case..
Nope.
It looked like it his shoulder... If that would've hit then chin then it would've been goodnight
Not clean hit his neck
Thanks. So he got hit by his calf? Lol. You think he would've ate the heel?
Ok so it his his chin. Still no power
Uhh. That didn't land on the chin either..
Yeah that one hit clean as fuck too. Unlike the one on Khabib.
Ok so I was wrong again but Lee has a better chin than Khabib hur dur

You get proven wrong every time kid

If you mute Rogan's voice, the kick goes straight over Khabib's head.

And you don't think if that a fresh kick from Edson, it wouldn't of mattered? LMAO!
1) Never said the placement was irrelevant.
2) Edson has KO'd people when he is gassed more than once. No excuse.

If I had to choose between even a spinning kick from you (if you somehow figured how to do it), I'd most certainly choose you jogging for two minutes and gassing out over taking a fresh one.

It's just common sense!
Nothin of value, just you being an emotional brat again.

Thank you though for at least realizing that Edson only hit the side/back of Khabib's neck with the calf, although you apparently think Khabib has an iron chin as a result.

We won't have neck excuses when he fights Conor though...
<{ohyeah}>
Barboza has floored people with the same misplaced shot. It is a clear demonstration of durability.

Have a nice day kid.

Nope.

Not clean hit his neck

Ok so it his his chin. Still no power

Ok so I was wrong again but Lee has a better chin than Khabib hur dur

You get proven wrong every time kid

I said what I thought it looked like to me. Then someone posted a pic of it correcting me. That's cool. Where else was I wrong?

What is logic? I said it didn't hit the chin and you said oh hit the temple blah blah blah. Where was I wrong?

What is logic?

Edsons kick was partially stuffed by khabib. Khabib steps in and to the left. There is a reason edson has to recover the way he does post kick.

Okay so Bobby Green's chin isn't as good as Khabib's. Think about it this way. If you're swinging a baseball bat the point of power is at the top of the bat. It's the exact same thing with a kick. The point of impact is the heel not the calf.
Actually the point of power, or the "sweet spot", of a baseball bat, is just below the top of the bat..

I said what I thought it looked like to me. Then someone posted a pic of it correcting me. That's cool. Where else was I wrong?

What is logic? I said it didn't hit the chin and you said oh hit the temple blah blah blah. Where was I wrong?

What is logic?
Lol oooh temple blah blah blah?

Yeah when has a shot to the temple ever been considered a clean shot right? Come on dude you are just sad.

Green clearly gets hurt by the same misplaced kick (which wraps Khabib's head in the same way) and you claim it was a balance issue. Yet, Green caught himself immediately and still fell to his knees before being able to recover. Definitely not hurt tho right?

khabob is going to sleep... his striking is terribly bad and dont forget fights always start standing!

Actually the point of power, or the "sweet spot", of a baseball bat, is just below the top of the bat..

The calf would be considered the middle part of the bat.. My point still stands.

Lol oooh temple blah blah blah?

Yeah when has a shot to the temple ever been considered a clean shot right? Come on dude you are just sad.

Green clearly gets hurt by the same misplaced kick (which wraps Khabib's head in the same way) and you claim it was a balance issue. Yet, Green caught himself immediately and still fell to his knees before being able to recover. Definitely not hurt tho right?

When did I say it wasn't. That's the kick I said that hit clean as fuck... Whoops that was in regards Lee actually.

Watch the gif fully again. His leg drags him and makes him off balanced.

1) Never said the placement was irrelevant.
2) Edson has KO'd people when he is gassed more than once. No excuse.

Nothin of value, just you being an emotional brat again.

Barboza has floored people with the same misplaced shot. It is a clear demonstration of durability.

Have a nice day kid.

He was gassed, and his leg wasn't fully extended (aka he wasn't generating as much power). It landed on his neck. It landed via his calf.

It's really not that impressive. lmao

Stupid thread.

Barboza was literally down to like 10% health. Khabib beat the living piss out of him from the beginning of the fight and then he finally decided to ‘stand’ and try to showcase his ‘striking’ cause he knew Barboza was severely wounded and wouldn’t be a threat.

Barboza was struggling to even stand upright and he was stumbling all over the place but that has no impact when it comes to throwing a strike especially a spinning back kick right TS?

Fuck outta here.

Not much to it
Over extended and lands with the calf, not the heel

Being unfazed by the shot MJ broke his guard with was more impressive.

No it wasn't lol. Both landed with clean impacts on the lower calf

If anything the one on Khabib was cleaner because he got his jawline instead of his neck.

As long as you're not saying it was the heel like TS.

Did you take into consideration that Khabib is moving in the direction of the kick, greatly diminishing the impact?

He was gassed, and his leg wasn't fully extended (aka he wasn't generating as much power). It landed on his neck. It landed via his calf.

It's really not that impressive. lmao
5598eadceadc47c79d72439885efcc22.jpg

Leg is extended
Lands on the jawline
barbosa_kick3.gif

Still enough to drop guys

As long as you're not saying it was the heel like TS.

Did you take into consideration that Khabib is moving in the direction of the kick, greatly diminishing the impact?
I did. Khabib reacts late but does turn in time to reduce the impact. A good show of awareness and reaction time. However, Green reacts in a similar way and still gets dropped.
barbosa_kick3.gif

Shifts away, turns head, starts moving, still gets dropped.

When did I say it wasn't. That's the kick I said that hit clean as fuck... Whoops that was in regards Lee actually.

Watch the gif fully again. His leg drags him and makes him off balanced.
No it doesn't.
barbosa_kick3.gif

Before the leg hits Green anticipates it and shifts away. The kick lands and he's already flung away before Edson retracts his leg.

No it doesn't.
barbosa_kick3.gif

Before the leg hits Green anticipates it and shifts away. The kick lands and he's already flung away before Edson retracts his leg.

Look at the heel dragging his head down.

Back