Khabib Eating Barboza's Spinning Back Kick

BarbozaKick.gif

Yeah, who get's KO'd by shots to the temple?
{<huh}

Yeah that one hit clean as fuck too. Unlike the one on Khabib.

Don't think it hit Khabib's chin.

He got hit with the calf. I just learned when you throwing spinning back kicks that you want to hit with the calf to secure a KO and not the heel.

He got hit with the calf. I just learned when you throwing spinning back kicks that you want to hit with the calf to secure a KO and not the heel.
Stop being salty bitch. Edson floors guys with kicks that land incorrectly and yet Khabib remained unphased.

Well Edson was a little tired. The Etim KO was something of beauty. He used his whole body like a whip and had maximum follow through

if you slow it down frame by frame you can see his head turning because he sees it coming and his hand is naturally in the position almost all the time anyway and it was there when the kick landed. I'm not going to say he blocked it totally nor am i trying to say he didn't eat it like a man but it didn't connect like the shot in the second gif.
Dude, seriously, go buy a pair of glasses.

His hand had nothing to do with it.

The heel just didn't get him on the temple, instead he got hit by his ankle and maybe part of his calf. Still a hard shot.

giphy.gif

i actually think conor hits harder then that kick landed. That will be his toughest test, khabib doesnt have the best shoot
Ain't about hard, it is about precise. Khabib has never fought a sniper like Conor, only sloppy stuck in the mud brawlers who are terrified of him.

Here's a slightly longer version avoiding the second one.

Yeah so he ate the calf (still a big hit) but Barboza was tired there also as you can see after the kick he looked leggy. All in all solid but it doesn't show what you guys are trying to make it show which is he ate the heel on the temple like the second gif.

It looked like it his shoulder... If that would've hit then chin then it would've been goodnight.

It was his calf hitting his neck. Not to mention Edson was visibly gassed at that point. LOL @ people acting like this means Conor can't knock out Khabib.

Back