Khabib Eating Barboza's Spinning Back Kick

5598eadceadc47c79d72439885efcc22.jpg

Invest in glasses
That pic shows exactly why you cant compare it to the clean Etim KO

He sort of moved with it a little bit just before impact, and Barboza connected with the calf. Had Barboza been 3 inches further away it might had been night night or at least queer street.

I really do believe Khabib has a solid chin but what people generally seem to misunderstand is that it's the quickness and precision that makes Conor so effective with his left, rather than pure power.

Lol it literally did not even make him move back, he was utterly unphased by it and you're still hating

I'm not hating. I'm actually picking him to beat McGregor but it's crazy to think he would've ate the kick if it landed correctly. That's my argument.

I dont think it hit his head and Khabib had his arm up to block and was already turning his head away before the shot landed so even though the sound was tasty it didn't connect like the shot in the second gif.
Looks more like the neck, vs the older KO where he hit him clean on the chin. Still pretty beastly Khabib kept coming forward though. Still though, do we have any examples of him eating a chin shot?
That pic shows exactly why you cant compare it to the clean Etim KO
Okay so Bobby Green's chin isn't as good as Khabib's. Think about it this way. If you're swinging a baseball bat the point of power is at the top of the bat. It's the exact same thing with a kick. The point of impact is the heel not the calf.
barbosa_kick3.gif

excuses excuses

I'm not hating. I'm actually picking him to beat McGregor but it's crazy to think he would've ate the kick if it landed correctly. That's my argument.
Lee didn't go out from eating one clean. You think Khabib has a worse chin than Kevin fucking Lee?

Bud, the gif you posted shows he slow mo connected to the back of the head. That will knock anyone down. Go back to the drawing board.
What? His calf connects on Greens neck and during the follow through the leg wraps behind. There is so solid impact to the back of the head. STFU.

Edson was in survival mode when he threw that kick. He didnt have as much on that kick as he normally does. And it didnt land properly.

Worth noting that Khabib has a habit of ducking his head before and during engaging the clinch of which he uses to complete his takedown's.

An uppercut or 3 might prove useful before fighting the wrists.

Are you blind? His hand didn't block anything.

But to be fair his heel didn't land straight on the temple. It landed slighly at the back of his head. Still a nasty shot.
if you slow it down frame by frame you can see his head turning because he sees it coming and his hand is naturally in the position almost all the time anyway and it was there when the kick landed. I'm not going to say he blocked it totally nor am i trying to say he didn't eat it like a man but it didn't connect like the shot in the second gif.

What? His calf connects on Greens neck and during the follow through the leg wraps behind. There is so solid impact to the back of the head. STFU.

You sir are an idiot. Compare that shot to Conor's knockdown against Dustin. Same exact shot. Upper/back area of the skull just beyond the ear. Didn't think I'd have to clarify that from an illegal to the back of the skull head shot. So STFU yourself.

You sir are an idiot. Compare that shot to Conor's knockdown against Dustin. Same exact shot. Upper/back area of the skull just beyond the ear. Didn't think I'd have to clarify that from an illegal to the back of the skull head shot. So STFU yourself.
Are you comparing the impact area of a fist to a kick? Are you actually saying that those 2 things are the same?

Back