• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib Easily Outgrappling Bellator LHW Champ Corey Anderson Today

Definitely not.

Khabib has a history of cheating. One of the most glaring examples is his last fight before joining the UFC. His opponent was a regional journeyman with 20+ losses and Khabib still felt the need to cheat by grabbing the ropes to prevent a takedown. Khabib's cheating was so egregious that the referee finally took a point away.

bf3c7c2ea88b42ad97d0a222d54e7a6f-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

06d3017aebdb4eefb8068808559958dc-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Here is another example. Khabib cheated by shamelessly grabbing Tibau's shorts to try to stop takedowns. Even with Khabib cheating, Tibau was still able to take him down.

undefined-Imgur-ezgif-com-cut.gif

Khabib also cheated repeatedly on the scale. He missed weight against Trujillo. He no-showed the weigh-ins with the interim belt on the line at UFC 209 against Tony Ferguson because he was overweight. Khabib eventually would only fight in Abu Dhabi without an athletic commission, so he could do sham weigh-ins.
you really believe he's trying to grab his shorts to stop that takedown?!? to me it looked like he was trying to reach for the inner thigh to hit a switch. thanks for setting us straight!!!

with the other video? one could argue that any fighter who has hundreds of minutes of time in the cage/ring, also has a few examples of them grabbing the cage, or eye gouging etc. I'm not a khabib nut hugger, but he is not known as a "cheater" by any means.

To be fair Khabib's competition domination has been done by Jones as well if you compare title defences/ number of UFC fights.
Khabib had 13 UFC fights with 3 title defences during that time frame he lost a round to Conor/Justin and had one competitive bout when he was green vs Tibau
Jones at his 3 title defences had a competitive bout with Bonnar when he was green and only lost a round to Rashad (maybe Machida as well)

Jones run is just as dominant had he retired at the same amount of title defences as Khabib and that also evades the peds allegations since he didn't pop until the DC era. If we compare 13 UFC fights vs 13 UFC fights Jones also racked up dominant wins vs Vitor/Chael after his Rashad title defence while showing slight adversity as well (Trt Vitor armbar 1st round/toe snap)
I’m talking about domination in the cage not on the resume or in the win column. Khabib won 99% of the rounds he fought in, most of them in a lopsided manner. JBJ is great but he NEVER showed that kind of consistent one sided dominance in the cage, not even close. The fans that deny this are just coping.

Jon Jones fought like 4 generations of fighters...you think if Khabib was still fighting he'd never have a single hard fight?

The first time Jones cleared out his division he never had a "life and death" battle, he had beaten most of the LHWs as easily as Khabib did, if not easier. Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, Rashad Evans, and Vitor Belfort were all defeated by him easily.
Vitor Belfort was defeated easily? Are you on crack lol? Belfort almost finished him.

I should have read this before my response, we basically echoed the same sentiments, I'm expecting to be called a Jones fanboy just for pointing out the obvious.
It's the dumbest argument people make.

Like yeah, Jon should totally be penalized for sticking around longer and eventually landing in tougher fights that Khabib never even got to. Jon finally having a tough fight, that he won, in 2x the amount of defences Khabib ever had, means Khabib was more dominant.

Good lord it's dumb.

Khabib is without a doubt the best wrestler/grappler in UFC history for me and it's not even close. I don't even have to watch the OP video. The most dominate UFC fighter of all time.
For sure, he has to be, objectively.

I mean, just look at all the dominant p4p grapplers he fought and beat in the UFC (lol).

Because Tibau was a veteran of more UFC fights, Khabib should be allowed to cheat by grabbing his opponent's shorts?

If Khabib were indeed "the best MMA grappler ever," he wouldn't ever have needed to cheat... and you wouldn't have to make up excuses for why he cheated while grappling.

Weighing more than your opponent is a significant advantage in grappling. It is why Abdulmanap pushed Khabib to do a death cut to lightweight in the UFC despite being a welterweight when he signed.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F1f3f27c25fd50b6a20b6d8e1c99919cc.png

Khabib3.png

Untitled-1-278.jpg

Many times Khabib was unable to get all the way down to 156 lbs and the death cut also made him more susceptible to injuries. All told, Khabib pulled out of fights 5 times in the UFC.

Over the last 7 years of his career, he only fought 8 times.

The McGregor fight was Khabib's last fight overseen by an athletic commission.

The Poirier fight was in Abu Dhabi without an athletic commission.

During the first few weeks of the pandemic, the UFC was working on finding a location for the Khabib vs Ferguson fight. At the time, Khabib was in California, same as Tony. Both were to wait for the UFC to announce where the fight would be. Khabib secretly hopped on a flight to the UAE without telling the UFC because he wanted the fight to take place in Abu Dhabi.

The Gaethje fight was in Abu Dhabi. Khabib's weigh-in was a sham, where the scale kept going up because he was overweight and it was never allowed to settle.

8d84023c-15d0-11eb-9ff1-f14650b70f66_image_hires_063359.jpg

images

image-ce812caaa5.jpg

Khabib fans don't care about facts. They live in a world of delusion. Just let the children have their fun. We were one of them once too

For sure, he has to be, objectively.

I mean, just look at all the dominant p4p grapplers he fought and beat in the UFC (lol).
I never said anything about who he fought, it's what was put in front of him, no one was close. Haters are gonna hate no matter what such as yourself.

we don't see anything here maybe it's just a specific exercuce

He also weighs about 200 pounds now, so he is essentially a MW or a giant WW now

I’m talking about domination in the cage not on the resume or in the win column. Khabib won 99% of the rounds he fought in, most of them in a lopsided manner. JBJ is great but he NEVER showed that kind of consistent one sided dominance in the cage, not even close. The fans that deny this are just coping.
My post does not talk about a resume domination, JJ has as my initial post stated comparing 13 fights vs 13 fights or 3 title defences vs 3 title defences if we want as close as a fair objective comparison and Jones has won 99% of the rounds find me a rounds where Jones lost before his 3rd title defences. I already mentioned the two rounds(Rashad/Machida) just as Khabib had 2 as well(Justin/Conor) Jones was having his way with all his opponents before his 3rd title defence and just like Khabib when he was green they had 1 competitive bout with Jones vs Bonnar and Khabib vs Tibau not to mention Jones had a higher finishing percentage if we count 13 fights vs 13 fights.

I'm not sure if you watched all of Jones fights from his UFC debut to his 3rd title defence if you have then my apologies but any non bias MMA fan knows he dominated his opposition in grappling and in striking lopsidedly just as Khabib 3rd title defence vs 3rd title defence 13 fights vs 13 fights which is what my post is about.

Last edited:
Lemur, he's correct that Khabib is definitively a weight bully.
Refused a GSP super fight unless GSP came down to 155. Absolute refusal to even think of a catch weight for the biggest fight of his life.

At this point sir Im starting to not really care about these things I guess.
Until they fix the system there's always going to be people pushing the envelope.

All these guys cut pretty huge amounts.
It sucks but nobody is going to change it, it seems.

I never said anything about who he fought, it's what was put in front of him, no one was close. Haters are gonna hate no matter what such as yourself.
You said Khabib is the best grappler in the UFC.

Then you said it doesn't matter who he fought.

Lol?

How do you measure how successful somebody is if its not based on who he fought (and beat)?
I sense a lack of logic in your argument here, fella.

For someone to be the best they'd need to have the best resume & wins over the best guys, its the same reason nobody was calling Ben Askren the GOAT when he ran through 150 cans in ONE.

Anyway, you can call me a hater if you want (that's cool) but my point still stands, Khabib didn't really beat any elite grapplers (or if you think he did, that'd be 2 or 3 guys at most, I guess, depending on how you define "elite").

Conrad is up there in his top 3 wins I'd say ffs, lol, a striker with no cardio.

But you do you, bro.

5 second clip of a dude in side control.

the whole dagestan fighter universe is uncompelling, boring, and the fans are highly delusional, and add nothing to the sport.

i'd rather have the brazilians dominating again.

Please name a fighter that don't cut weight.

Dustin Poirier admitted that he was 190 while fighting 145.
They all cut weight sir, no disrespect.

Gunnar Nelson
Gregor Gillespie
Colby Covington
Frankie Edgar at 155

Back