• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib Easily Outgrappling Bellator LHW Champ Corey Anderson Today

100 percent. The haters can cope but nobody has ever been as dominant in an mma cage. Jon Jones has a better resume but he’s had many life and death battles in the cage, arguably lost a couple.
He does remain the most dominant but with a stronger schedule that may have changed. Jones is way above on overall greatness because khabib got out before maintaining the top level. The only mma wrestler he fought was Tibau and there was no domination there.
Anyway still a badass

You are legit retarded if you think Khabib outgrapples great grapplers from higher weight classes. He'd have moved up if that was the case instead of constantly missing weight and begging 40 year old retired GSP to come down to him.

But to be honest, retardation is what's the be expected from Khabib fans.

The best wrestlers mop the floor with guys who mop the floor with Khabib
This is probably true.

There is a difference between a truly elite wrestler and a elite MMA wrestler.

100 percent. The haters can cope but nobody has ever been as dominant in an mma cage. Jon Jones has a better resume but he’s had many life and death battles in the cage, arguably lost a couple.
Jon didn't get challenged until his 14th UFC fight and then record 6th title defence against Gus.

Khabib by contrast only had 13 UFC fights and 3 defences.

Fuck outta here using fights Khabib never even had against Jones. It's almost like more fights = more chances for hard fights.

Jon didn't get challenged until his 14th UFC fight and then record 6th title defence against Gus.

Khabib by contrast only had 13 UFC fights and 3 defences.

Fuck outta here using fights Khabib never even had against Jones. It's almost like more fights = more chances for hard fights.
Ok buddy, let’s pretend Khabib wouldn’t have ragdolled guys like Oliveira and Arman lmaoo. His side kick who he regularly beat up on practice took both of them out and is about to make easy work of the division. Like I said, cope.

GOAT Jones defended his LHW title like 15 times against killers. Khabob fought nobodies except like 4 opponents. Get a grip mate!
I already conceded that JBJ has a better resume you dummy.

Ok buddy, let’s pretend Khabib wouldn’t have ragdolled guys like Oliveira and Arman lmaoo. His side kick who he regularly beat up on practice took both of them out and is about to make easy work of the division. Like I said, cope.
If you were around back then you'd also know we all thought Jon was going to ragdoll Gus too.

It's almost like fights actually happening can turn out different than how you're imagining them.

And yet Corey Anderson would beat the ever living piss out of khabib In a fight. If dude was so good, he wouldn't half kill himself making lw.

You never hear that about Chandler or Porier and they weigh as much or more in the cage. And it isn't like Khabib is so much taller than they are either so he's clearly not Welterweight size.

Nobody is claiming that Conor is this best MMA grappler ever.

It's funny that if you express criticism of Khabib, there inevitably will be someone who will respond to you with "B-b-but Conor... !!"

Old or new video?

I thought Khabeeb was so retired he wasnt even grappling anymore?

Old or new video?

I thought Khabeeb was so retired he wasnt even grappling anymore?
It happened this week possibly today as the footage was released today. Khabib is in NJ training with Islam's camp.

Corey Anderson 100% joined Islam's camp in New Jersey a few days ago as they took a picture together.

Back