Opinion Khabib doubles down on his first tweet

Macron like many of you doesn"t make difference between MUSLIM and JIHADIST (TERRORIST). Back in Romania we had "legionnaires" at WW2, and they pretended to be Christians but in fact they were fascists and criminals, murderers. liars and hypocrites like the Hitlerists.

Macron provoked all the Muslims, he is occult and a puppet. Only if you want riots and wars you do something like this. Even though somebody was ugly killed by a sub-human, a trash from the Orient.

Legionnaires is a group of foreign mercenaries who fought for France in exchange for a boatload of money and a French citizenship. Typically they'd be sent to do the dirtiest jobs, and the division in and of itself attracts the scummiest of people. I didn't know they operated in Romania.

ak8oDhz.jpg

Jesus is a friend of mine!

Many Americans are solid in education. These Euro Westerners keep telling me how moral they are. And they are not. Sadly they "teach" us lessons of civilization but the situation is completely out of control in Western Europe. Not in our countries.

I am just wondering when the citizens of Western Europe will start judging their politicians. And why they have needed dozens of millions of immigrants instead of 1-2 million or a bit more.

Another big issue that comes from this, is that Khabib has literally millions of young impressionable fans that are are also Muslim. They see that he declares Jihad and they will take it literally. Guaranteed at least a few more beheadings take place because of his stupidity.

Liked for the Kefka av. I love this motherfucker.

Ali is not a good daddy replacement for Khabib lol
Even Ali is not dumb enough to write this shit, its all Khabib
Religion spreads hate? Or Islam? And you know what, be more respectful! Why declaring against the Muslims when the normal and religious Muslims are ok people? Good people? Just different. Macron created all of this, and more will get radicalized now.

He needed only to point at terrorists (jihadists), not to mention he stands for Charlie Hebdo. Fouls, Charlie Hebdo didn"t spread hate? The world would be much better with people believing in Jesus Christ. I am sick of freaks, drug addicts, alcoholics, uneducated teenagers and not only, and all.

My neighbors are Pentecostals, they are the best people ever. They would never steal from me and they have always protected my goods.
Macron didn't create all this, these problems go well back before he was elected and even before he was born.

Even to the extent that he is making it worse, which I think he is with the crackdown, Muslims are supposed to confront evil with something that is better. Not meltdown and butcher and riot.

Google Translated

"Today, under the pretext of fighting for freedom of speech, the enemies of Islam and Muslims of different levels are trying to offend the feelings of hundreds of millions of believers around the world by drawing cartoons of the best of people. Do they really believe that in this way they will be able to extinguish the light of Allah, the spread of which He promised to bring to the end in his beautiful book. Do they really think that with their low and vile deeds they can do something to harm the one who came to this earth with only one purpose - to lead people out of the darkness of ignorance and worship of idols to the light of truth and worship of Allah alone - the Creator and true Master of all things. By this act, they not only insulted the feelings of the Muslim believers, but also challenged the Lord of the Worlds, who promised to protect his messenger from the attacks of ignorant people. Well, they did what they did and their work with Allah, and we will just say that truly you cannot harm Muhammad and the blessed memory of him in the hearts of one and a half billion people.

May Allah bless our beloved prophet as well as his family, companions and all those who followed them in good. And may Allah unleash his punishment on everyone who encroaches on the honor of the best of people - his prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Indeed, Allah does not break promises."

Tbh, the most surprising thing about all this is that Conor hasn't commented on it so far. Why do you think that is?

Also, TS, nice clickbaity title. I dont think declaring Jihad, just rather venting his frustrations.

Last edited:
To bad he could face world wide condemnation from this and they could declare him a world wide terrorist and ban him from traveling in many parts of the world.

I can still view on browser, I don't have an IG account.
Yeah you're right

Almost 3 million for the 1st , almost 1 million for the 2nd, and over 500k for the third.
<6>

Wait WTF is going on did Khabib turn into salafist trash? Is he calling upon violence or something

Back