Opinion Khabib doubles down on his first tweet

I'd die defending the Netherlands, where I reside, if the Germans or ISIS were to invade. Don't question my patriotism. I and many like me want respect but we won't accept double standards, we're not our parent's generation. We know our rights and contribution to our society

Making a drawing of anything you want and not beheading people as a reaction is part of the western culture. If you can't accept this, you have to go back.

AaE0MQZ.gif

When a guy has 1 almighty power punch, its always best to circle towards his power hand.

I read it, and he is basing himself on the English translations not the original text. I want someone who speaks the language who says that my translation is "Garbage", not a panderer or Orientalist who wants to teach me about my own culture. I already admitted the translation is rough, but it is not "garbage". It portrays the meaning better than the vanilla translations you read on the internet.

الآية المذكورة تدعي لتجييش الآباء و الأخاء والأزواج - الخ - عبر الجهاد في سبيل الله. و الآية تذكر حرفيّاً القوم الفاسقون

For example, I saw the seven translations posted by Zankou, there is not a single English translation that I saw that accurately translates the concept of فسق.
Dude you have a mistake in the very first word in your translation,,if you can't see that ,I'd just be wasting my time replying to you.

AND for the millionth time ,,Jihad means struggle,not war.

Have a good night.

you understand that adults shouldn't react like animals, right?
like, if i go and torment a tiger through the cage and the the tiger comes at me, hey, it was a wild animal.
this argument should not work when we are talking about another human.
he offended me therefore i must behead him?
that's demented, man. absolutely batshit insane.
nothing, no matter how offended you feel, allows for that.
and screaming bbbut i was offended afterwards is absolute retardation.
if you can't control yourself inside civilized society, you should not be inside civilized society.

Are you guys deliberately changing the narrative? Nobody, absolutely nobody condones the beheadings of innocent people. I'm saying weak leadership leads to atrocities. Muslims as any other group have nutjobs who'll go beyond bounds. However it can be prevented by good policy.

I love it here. Thanks for your women voting for foreign lenient parties

Of course, you love it here, a place were we allow burkas, mosques and so on, while you wouldn't allow the equivalent in your countries. Yet as a tradeoff, you cannot accept something as basic as understanding beheading is not an acceptable response towards a cartoon you may consider distasteful.

Do you understand that if someone with such mentality became a majority and achieved power, the country you say to love would end up the same as your native countries you abandoned because you were jealous of western life quality? Exactly.

Making a drawing of anything you want and not beheading people as a reaction is part of the western culture. If you can't accept this, you have to go back.

I don't want to go back to Chicago. Thanks.

Did you also like and favorite the follow-up?
You're talking about the jihad one I bet but he posted another one afterwards that's way worse holy shit.

Khabib no stop it, at this rate Dana's gonna put together GSP vs Khabib only for Disney to cancel it because Khabib went full jihad.

I read it, and he is basing himself on the English translations not the original text. I want someone who speaks the language who says that my translation is "Garbage", not a panderer or Orientalist who wants to teach me about my own culture. I already admitted the translation is rough, but it is not "garbage". It portrays the meaning better than the vanilla translations you read on the internet.

الآية المذكورة تدعي لتجييش الآباء و الأخاء والأزواج - الخ - عبر الجهاد في سبيل الله. و الآية تذكر حرفيّاً القوم الفاسقون

For example, I saw the seven translations posted by Zankou, there is not a single English translation that I saw that accurately translates the concept of فسق.

Sorry but that’s completely incorrect. I wa basing my comment on the quranic Arabic, but I thought it would be easier for people in this thread to see how consistently it is rendered both by critical secular scholars and by Muslims.

Your ‘translation’ is abysmal. You can see a very precise word-by-word breakdown of every single word in that verse, and its grammatical functions on the same webpage, right here, along with a concordance linking every use of that root and its derivatives throughout the Qur’an.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=24#(9:24:1)

Your ‘translation’ just deletes numerous Arabic words and randomly paraphrases others.

Macron is such a retard, this is what you get if you have a weak leader. Muslims were fed up with being bullied and insulted to the core. What does Macrons regime do? Instead of calming the situation like a true leader, he added oil to the fire. His regime closed 80 mosques, projected the hateful cartoons on government and historical buildings, made sure it was taught at school. Why bully an already stigmatised, marginalised minority group? This like Macron was saying ' Do something' ( In a Kamaru Usman voice).

It's like they're begging for nutjobs to do something.
But notice Muslims aren't complaining about the mosque crackdown, by and large they're complaining about the cartoons.

Dude you have a mistake in the very first word in your translation,,if you can't see that ,I'd just be wasting my time replying to you.

AND for the millionth time ,,Jihad means struggle,not war.

Have a good night.

Show me where I said that Jihad means war.

This is literally what I wrote:

"Jihad doesn't necessarily mean war. Literally it means "struggle". Practically it means "do what must be done for Allah's sake". Open to interpretation, but Khabib pretty much wants to go forward with it.

Blessed be."

Reference: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162403900/

By the way, great call on deciding to stop replying to me. The more you do it, the more you look like a moron.

Nights.

So why do you come to western countries if you don't like it? Do we go to your countries to build churches and tell you how to dress? You wouldn't answer because you've got nothing.
They ruin their countries with death and destruction and are now planning on doing the same to countries that were dumb enough to take them in.

I think Macron is dumb and occult. Plus he does not care about his citizens.

You're talking about the jihad one I bet but he posted another one afterwards that's way worse holy shit.

Khabib no stop it, at this rate Dana's gonna put together GSP vs Khabib only for Disney to cancel it because Khabib went full jihad.
Just read that (well the google translation at least). Not a good look.

People like you try to create hate.
There are almost 2 billions muslims in the world and take the action of an individual to frame the whole 1.8 billion.

There is nothing wrong to speak out for Khabib. He is using hus expression like Macron does.
You have been watching the riots and protests worldwide over Macron taking a stand and not bowing to Islam correct? Its not about spreading hate...its about standing for what is right, religion spreads hate and oppression it always has.

Back