Opinion Khabib doubles down on his first tweet

Are you guys deliberately changing the narrative? Nobody, absolutely nobody condones the beheadings of innocent people. I'm saying weak leadership leads to atrocities. Muslims as any other group have nutjobs who'll go beyond bounds. However it can be prevented by good policy.
i'm getting tired of this "but nobody condones..." bullshit
all this violence comes from within the muslim community
it's the only community in the entire world from where you get people doing beheadings on the street cause feelings are hurt because cartoon. THE ONLY ONE.
nobody believes the "not all muslims" crap anymore, sorry
your community has a huge problem with self-regulating religious hate while constantly whining about their rights being broken.
if you can't do it yourself, sure as shit somebody else will do it for you
so integrate or move the fuck back to where you came from.

Another big issue that comes from this, is that Khabib has literally millions of young impressionable fans that are are also Muslim. They see that he declares Jihad and they will take it literally. Guaranteed at least a few more beheadings take place because of his stupidity.

Macron is such a retard, this is what you get if you have a weak leader. Muslims were fed up with being bullied and insulted to the core. What does Macrons regime do? Instead of calming the situation like a true leader, he added oil to the fire. His regime closed 80 mosques, projected the hateful cartoons on government and historical buildings, made sure it was taught at school. Why bully an already stigmatised, marginalised minority group? This like Macron was saying ' Do something' ( In a Kamaru Usman voice).

It's like they're begging for nutjobs to do something.
Bullied and insulted?
By what and how?

Sorry but that’s completely incorrect. I wa basing my comment on the quranic Arabic, but I thought it would be easier for people in this thread to see how consistently it is rendered both by critical secular scholars and by Muslims.

Your ‘translation’ is abysmal. You can see a very precise word-by-word breakdown of every single word in that verse, and its grammatical functions on the same webpage, right here, along with a concordance linking every use of that root and its derivatives throughout the Qur’an.

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=24#(9:24:1)

Your ‘translation’ just deletes numerous Arabic words and randomly paraphrases others.

It's not a word for word translation, and it is a restatement indeed (for example, I skipped the part about material possessions), but it accurately conveys to non speakers the jist of the text through its four main ideas:

- Proselytizing your family members, and clan
قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَاؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ

- The Prophet being the most beloved of all
أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ

- For whose sake a Jihad shall be declared
وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُوا حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ اللَّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ

- For Allah does not guide the sinners / degenerates.
وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ

Another big issue that comes from this, is that Khabib has literally millions of young impressionable fans that are are also Muslim. They see that he declares Jihad and they will take it literally. Guaranteed at least a few more beheadings take place because of his stupidity.
Look at the amount of likes his past few IG posts have gotten.

You have been watching the riots and protests worldwide over Macron taking a stand and not bowing to Islam correct? Its not about spreading hate...its about standing for what is right, religion spreads hate and oppression it always has.
Religion spreads hate? Or Islam? And you know what, be more respectful! Why declaring against the Muslims when the normal and religious Muslims are ok people? Good people? Just different. Macron created all of this, and more will get radicalized now.

He needed only to point at terrorists (jihadists), not to mention he stands for Charlie Hebdo. Fouls, Charlie Hebdo didn"t spread hate? The world would be much better with people believing in Jesus Christ. I am sick of freaks, drug addicts, alcoholics, uneducated teenagers and not only, and all.

My neighbors are Pentecostals, they are the best people ever. They would never steal from me and they have always protected my goods.

Ali is not a good daddy replacement for Khabib lol

Ali is cool. He is a true American patriot who dismantled a Qaeda cell, and has integrated very well into his new Western habitat.

Khabib Nurmagomedov, Caliph of Dagestan..

likzudfjk9721.jpg

Macron like many of you doesn"t make difference between MUSLIM and JIHADIST (TERRORIST). Back in Romania we had "legionnaires" at WW2, and they pretended to be Christians but in fact they were fascists and criminals, murderers. liars and hypocrites like the Hitlerists.

Macron provoked all the Muslims, he is occult and a puppet. Only if you want riots and wars you do something like this. Even though somebody was ugly killed by a sub-human, a trash from the Orient.

there is no free speech under islam...France, know your place and know who is apparently in charge...

Religion spreads hate? Or Islam? And you know what, be more respectful! Why declaring against the Muslims when the normal and religious Muslims are ok people? Good people? Just different. Macron created all of this, and more will get radicalized now.

He needed only to point at terrorists (jihadists), not to mention he stands for Charlie Hebdo. Fouls, Charlie Hebdo didn"t spread hate? The world would be much better with people believing in Jesus Christ. I am sick of freaks, drug addicts, alcoholics, uneducated teenagers and not only, and all.

My neighbors are Pentecostals, they are the best people ever. They would never steal from me and they have always protected my goods.

It's a cartoon chill out bro.
I agree tho Macron should have went harder and earlier on msulim extremists

Back