• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib didn't smash (GIFs)

IN
Smash.gif

getting "smashed" usually means more than a scratch under the eye

Pretty sure he got smashed in that second round, or did you close your eyes and couldn't watch cuz your idol got smoked? lol thought so, go re-watch the fight I bet you won't.

You're just salty
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif
not at all, better man won on the night. but lets be honest, if there was a smashing the damage would be visible.
but perfectly captured a soul that is bruised.
that is true
Pretty sure he got smashed in that second round, or did you close your eyes and couldn't watch cuz your idol got smoked? lol thought so, go re-watch the fight I bet you won't.
clearly not as badly as people think or the damage would be visible..... oh and no, I recognise that was a bad round for Conor.

Your boy tapped...
He would have no life if the ref hadn't saved him.

What do you mean? The choke wasn't even sinked in, the worst that could happen is his jaw would be sore the next morning? But he tapped anyways hahahaha

not at all, better man won on the night. but lets be honest, if there was a smashing the damage would be visible.

that is true

clearly not as badly as people think or the damage would be visible..... oh and no, I recognise that was a bad round for Conor.

Yeah bad round for Conor, too bad he gave up like a bitch and didn't want to continue the fight from a neck crank.

that is true

You're tring to say, since Conor really doesn't have any marks on him, it wasn't an ass beating?

You're tring to say, since Conor really doesn't have any marks on him, it wasn't an ass beating?
Im saying Khabib didnt do as much damage as what you goons think he did. Thats pretty straightforward or do you require further explanation of a pretty basic statement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back