• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib didn't smash (GIFs)

You know how I know you've never trained?...

<PlusJuan>

This is how I know you've never trained and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Whoa we got a badass over here.

brazilian jiu jitsu white belt 0 stripes confirmed.... lol

yes a gable grip choke on the jaw will break your face and crush all the teeth out of your head i prefer it to a full on rnc lol does much more bodily damage can crush a persons face off

And Conor tapped to a neck crank.

Or he could have disc(s) herniate from the neck crank, possibly get nerve damage and end up with massive and permanent muscle atrophy. A neck crank is the dumbest submission to try to tough out.

Well good thing McTappy tapped then huh?

1538890720-UFC-229-Mixed-Martial-Arts.jpg

barely a scratch on him

but ok
I hate to even start with you again but...
Some fuckin irish gorilla.

He beat Conor a lot less than he beat everybody else. That’s a win

Conor tapped, the two fights before Conor, they were able to make it the distance. The only win for Conor was that he didnt die.

Pretty sure he got smashed in that second round, or did you close your eyes and couldn't watch cuz your idol got smoked? lol thought so, go re-watch the fight I bet you won't.
I'm pretty sure the point TS was making went over your head.

Just like how BJ Penn barely has a scratch on him when people beat his ass, doesn't mean the throwing the towel in never happened... or Conor tapped when he wasn't even getting choked. LOL

People think tapping to strikes is bad but tapping when the choke isn't even sinked in is even worse.
Yep they keep Saying rear Naked, but it wasnt a choke it was a neck crank at best.

Don't be salty your girl lost.
What in the fuck are you even talking about.

Are you drunk?

Look at TS's posts, look up the concept of tongue in cheek and think hard and hopefully it hits you.

Back