• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib didn't smash (GIFs)

and having his jaw dislocated and fight stopped immediately after wouldn't?

internet tough guys acting like mcgregor shouldn't have tapped here, despite never having grappled a minute of their lives.

This. I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of incels in my life.

Funny thing is when rockhold and Thomson both said, people don’t even know... as he’s not really trying.

I semi believed.

In this fight look how many times he keeps looking over to (Danis who must’ve talked some very stupid cruel shit about his race religion and family), hud total attention wasn’t even on Connie.

He didn’t sit down tween rounds... wtf?

He stood right in front of Connie, unfettered at all after round 2 or even worried about that vaunted power... lol. Just fucking stood right in front of Connie.

Pretty much mailed in round 3, fucking guy knew the shit was gonna be over soon enough, or when pretty much he wanted to end it.

Prolly got fed up with herb following Dana’s instructions.

Lol bet at its only business... not a fucking word from Connie and trying to touch gloves during the fight by Connie... btw.

After all that... barely broken a fucking sweat and goes after connies side bitch and team.

I’m sorry, even 36 hours or whatever (and I’m a calmDude) I was as thinking I can see where he shouldn’t have done that in retrospect.

Nope... im still glad he made that mistake.

Though I hate he did this that flying foot stomp was bad ass.

He cleared Kavanaugh and Roddy with ease.
Finally, he HULK SMASHED

Smash.gif

Conor won.

Conor won back the moral high ground.
Conor won all the money.
Khabib lost his money.
Khabib lost his belt.
Khabib's goons are perma-banned.
Khabib and his goons are likely losing their passports.

Lol, dream on McNugget

ultrasmash.gif

Cry... cry those delicious tears

McRonda fans resorting to semantic strawman arguments.

1538890720-UFC-229-Mixed-Martial-Arts.jpg

barely a scratch on him

but ok

This is the face of a man who was brutalized, forced to submit, spit on and sucker punched hahaha.
He looked so helpless and crushed I almost felt bad for him.

Conor had his soul taken that night hahaha.

This a joke?

Conor certainly has no moral high ground. It's so crazy some people are trying to pretend that.

Conor's money means fuck all when it comes to combat. Which is what I assume people on this forum care about.

Khabib still has the belt and even if he cant' defend and gets stripped you and I and everyone knows who the real champion is here.

Conor/Dillon is Kevin Spacey, Morgan Freeman is Khabib's dad, Khabib is Brad Pitt. You can win, and you can do most rightful thing and you can be morally bankrupt.

Policeman murdering psychopat = respectfull mixed martial artis goin crazy

I've seen it somewhere else, so not exactly my idea:

Just like how BJ Penn barely has a scratch on him when people beat his ass, doesn't mean the throwing the towel in never happened... or Conor tapped when he wasn't even getting choked. LOL

People think tapping to strikes is bad but tapping when the choke isn't even sinked in is even worse.
It wasn't even a choke though...

Cool gif of Khabib landing absolutely nothing clean.

I love it when people use gifs of Khabib missing his GnP repeatedly to try and prove a point.

Conor took hardly any damage in the fight. His face wasn't changed. He went out that night.

Khabib won but that's all he did. It took him until the championship rounds to put away a Conor who hadnt fought in 2 years.

Conor is the only name opponent Khabib has beat. 26-0 against cans and mediocre fighters and 1-0 against a top contender.

This whole thing is a booking creation.

when silva got "smashed" by Chael for 5 rouns he barely got any scratches either

with Khabib MMA has circled all the way back around to the Gracies. I think they were smiling Saturday night.

gracie-family-gracie-jiu-jitsu-bjj-grappling-best-gracie.jpg
A guy who cuts a fuck ton of weight beat a guy who was smaller and been away for a year?

You just said earlier it wasn't a crank and it wasn't a choke. You still haven't answered me. What was the submission?

It wasn't a crank or choke. It was nothing Conors chin was tucked in. It wasn't a choke. It wasn't a crank cause he wasn't cranking on anything..

McGregor just taped my guy. Have your friend put you in that move, it's uncomfy but his arms will gas before anything happens to you. That is not a submission move.

Back