Media Khabib did not say he might come back in a year or two

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

"Not everyone can retire at their peak, but I know in a year or 2 years from now I will make a decision about coming back."
"What else is there left to do? Make money? I will always be able to make money"

3 Days before Retirement he said this in regards to Conor vs Poirier

"Both of these fighters, I finish both of them. I am not interested in Conor rematch, I want new blood, new motivation. I want legacy fight, I want new someone."
"GSP fight make me excited, motivates me"

I think the "retirement" was a spur of the moment decision with emotions. He always planned to come back and have another legacy fight.

That's not what the caption said. It does not say he will come back in a year.

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

What the caption said there means if he doesn't retire now (at his peak), in a year or two or five, he would have to face that decision again (retirement).

Khabib is not coming back.

He is, however, planning to have his teammate, Makhachev, fight and become LW champion by next year: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162424701/

Untitled-4-copy.jpg

Untitled-5-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Fair enough but that logic doesn't make sense

It would get loss and he seems to want to break out hearts.

Sorry, bro. I want to see Khabib fights, too, but there is no use in having wishful thinking. Khabib is retiring for good. It is what it is. The LW division still has many interesting matches with:

Gaethje
Chandler
Ferguson
Oliveira
Poirier
Conor
Hooker

Sorry, bro. I want to see Khabib fights, too, but there is no use in having wishful thinking. Khabib is retiring for good. It is what it is. The LW division still has many interesting matches with:

Gaethje
Chandler
Ferguson
Oliveira
Poirier
Conor
Hooker
Yea thankfully the division will be awesome instead of having the dominant champ.

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

What the caption said there means he's saying that if he doesn't retire now (at his peak), in a year or two or five, he would have to face that decision again (retirement).

Youre such a good investigator

Yea thankfully the division will be awesome instead of having the dominant champ.

It will be pretty interesting with tons of names in the mix. Unless the UFC decide to give Conor an instant title shot and let him hold the belt without defending it, like before... and have everyone else fight for the "interim belt." <Lmaoo>

Y
Hes done

His father wanted 30-0..........but im sure Khabib wanted him to be alive with him when he did it
yeah the journey is not the same without his father. His father was the main reason he even continued MMA at all iirc. He wouldve retired years ago if it wasnt for his father.

Sherdogger "THE-06" who posted the following thread should be banned for misquoting and spreading false information: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...a-a-different-story-about-retirement.4144344/

Khabib is saying that if he didn't retire now, then he would have to make the retirement decision in a year, or two.. or perhaps five years time he would have to come to the decision again.

NO WHERE DID HE SAY THAT HE WILL COME BACK.

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

What the caption said there means he's saying that if he doesn't retire now (at his peak), in a year or two or five, he would have to face that decision again (retirement).

Wow, all that work and you don't know what the word again means.
If he didn't retire now, how would he make the decision 'again'.

He clearly means he will make a decision to fight again in a year or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Here's Dana saying you are wrong.

I'll take his word having just spoke to Khabib over yours. Moron.

Wow, all that work and you don't know what the word again means. If he didn't retire, how would he make the decision 'again'.
Dumb bitch

You seem to have a low IQ as you don't have the ability to comprehend what is being said.

Khabib is stating, that if he didn't make the decision to retire.. he would still have to consider retiring a year from now, two years from now, or five years from now. So inevitably he is going to retire, so may as well retire now because there is nothing left for him in the sport.

No where did he say he was going to come back or make a decision on coming back.

Wow, all that work and you don't know what the word again means.
If he didn't retire now, how would he make the decision 'again'.

He clearly means he will make a decision to fight again in a year or two. Dumb bitch

Dude, calm down...

Khabib isn't coming back. He said his plan is to have his teammate Islam Makhachev fight and win the LW title:

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Untitled-2-copy.jpg

Untitled-4-copy.jpg

Untitled-5-copy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back