Khabib: conor is like a jealous wife..

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
I'm sure Khabib knows one or two things about jealous " wife"

3YMYIPK.jpg

love.png

TS has mentioned the terrorists name 3 times, this thread is going places.
Edit: Make that 5
i am going to mention him. 3 people are making hateful remarks on a certain religion. do that against a jew and it would be anti semitic. funny that 73% of all death due to terrorism in the past 10 years happen through white racists. 23% through muslims.

i am going to mention him. 3 people are making hateful remarks on a certain religion. do that against a jew and it would be anti semitic. funny that 73% of all death due to terrorism in the past 10 years happen through white racists. 23% through muslims.
what does that have to do with Conor being a jealous wife?

no woman is happy baby sitting while her man is out there in clubs cheating on her.

I had a relationship like that a while ago, she even wanted me to film me having sex with other women so that she could watch it while masturbating. Women aren't all alike. And no, we didn't eventually break up because of that.

Anyway, my point was you have no idea if Khabib's wife is happy or not.

Lol at insecure khabib haters not having anything to shit on so they keep shitring on his religion beliefs all because he beat the fuck out of their idol Conrad. At least his wife will not be cheating on him like yours do
okay brentan. last time european whites started a war it got every city in europe destroyed and the white male population still suffer to this day because of it. mr.tarrant didnt think of that though.
Khabib is white too lol

you mean the plane your government rammed into that building? or the building that was hit by 0 planes and still somehow collapsed magically?
LOL! You tick all the boxes. My government? Im not American you colossal spastic.

So you're a butthurt little Jihadi that can dish it out but cant take it?
nah you are. im the guy that saw the CNN witnesses coming out of the building basements claiming they heard multiple explosions. or the ,mexican janitor that was handed medals for getting people out then discredited for telling the truth about hearing multiple explosions in the basement. or the nobel prize winning architects that claim its impossible for a building to fall down due to such incident. or the insurance policy that was set on the building a week before it happened.

nah you are. im the guy that saw the CNN witnesses coming out of the building basements claiming they heard multiple explosions. or the ,mexican janitor that was handed medals for getting people out then discredited for telling the truth about hearing multiple explosions in the basement. or the nobel prize winning architects that claim its impossible for a building to fall down due to such incident. or the insurance policy that was set on the building a week before it happened.
hahahaha wtf are you on about? wait so are we talking about Bolivia, Conor, Brentan or a 9/11 conspiracy? Shit you must be on the best Afghan poppies.

hahahaha wtf are you on about? wait so are we talking about Bolivia, Conor, Brentan or a 9/11 conspiracy? Shit you must be on the best Afghan poppies.

It’s an ongoing joke to use Bolivian instead of oblivion. I don’t know the root of origin because of my pathetic orange belt. But it is commonplace here to use the term instead of the other.

It’s an ongoing joke to use Bolivian instead of oblivion. I don’t know the root of origin because of my pathetic orange belt. But it is commonplace here to use the term instead of the other.
lol i know thats what it meant I was fucking around with the other poster. But then got caught up listening to the muzzie version of Alex Jones.

there is no conspiracy son. its the truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back