Khabib: conor is like a jealous wife..

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

before all the khabib is sexist comments remember that conor is under rape investigation. and DEE Devlin is just a baby sitter for his kids while he jumps from one night club to the next. Even artem lobov have criticized him for doing her wrong on twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Khabib is the abusive husband, just waiting for him to come back so he can beat him into Bolivian.

Khabib is basically saying Conor is an attention hoe, which anyone with half a brain already knew.

Khabibs wife is jealous that he doesn't have to wear a table cloth like she does

And Khabib is the abusive husband, just waiting for him to come back so he can beat him into Bolivian.
hes not an abusive husband. his wife is twenty times happier than Dee devlin who gets cheated on 24/7. trust me on that. khabib has more respect for his wife than conor ever will for his.

Is Khabib an expert in jealous wives? I bet his wife is jealous of women who, you know, actually have any contact with the outside world.

hes not an abusive husband. his wife is twenty times happier than Dee devlin who gets cheated on 24/7. trust me on that. khabib has more respect for his wife than conor ever will for his.

I’m talking in your hypothetical post where Conor is the jealous wife, Khabib is the abusive husband in him and Conor’s relationship. You get it?

I’m talking in your hypothetical post where Conor is the jealous wife, Khabib is the abusive husband in him and Conor’s relationship. You get it?
yes my bad. your high level iq sarcasm went over my head. i salute you.

More like a jealous EX-wife.

Divorced already but still can't stop nagging.

Lol. Good I realize the joke was bad, but you know it’s awful when you have to explain it.

Actaully that wasn't high level IQ sarcasm, because I'm stupid and I realized right away

Actaully that wasn't high level IQ sarcasm, because I'm stupid and I realized right away
Lol. Good I realize the joke was bad, but you know it’s awful when you have to explain it.
reason being is that i thought he miss typed him and he meant her referring to khabibs wife and him beating her when HE goes back to dagestan.

Fans of the rapist have no authority to criticise Khabib regarding treatment of women.

Back