Khabib: conor is like a jealous wife..

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
And Khabib is the abusive husband, just waiting for him to come back so he can beat him into Bolivian.
Beat him into Bolivian? You surely mean ‘oblivion’? Unless this is a sherdog-only joke that I’m unaware of...

And again, something else that I’m most definitely unaware of... the ‘jealous ex-wife that keeps coming back’ phenomenon?... This is a thing? More shockingly, in Dagestan?!!!! Brave women over there... She’d have her head caved in by the locals, right?

Beat him into Bolivian? You surely mean ‘oblivion’? Unless this is a sherdog-only joke that I’m unaware of...

And again, something else that I’m most definitely unaware of... the ‘jealous ex-wife that keeps coming back’ phenomenon?... This is a thing? More shockingly, in Dagestan?!!!! Brave women over there... She’d have her head caved in by the locals, right?
some statistics in USA.

During one's lifetime[edit]
  • According to The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The National Institute of Justice, nearly 25% of women experience at least one physical assault during adulthood by a partner.[52]
  • 22% of the women had been subject to domestic violence during some period of their life, according to a United Nations study. Since this population included women who had never been married or partnered, the prevalence of domestic violence may have been greater.[51]
  • According to a report by the United States Department of Justice in 2000, a survey of 16,000 Americans showed 22.1 percent of women and 7.4 percent of men reported being physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, boyfriend or girlfriend, or date in their lifetime.[1]
  • 60% of American Indian and Alaska Native women will be physically assaulted in their lifetime.[52]
  • A 2013 report by the American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 26% of male homosexuals and 44% of lesbians surveyed reported experiencing intimate partner violence. The study evaluated 2010 data from the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, which involved over 16,000 U.S. adults.[3]

Yes.

1 in 71 men and 1 in 5 women have experienced an attempted or completed rape committed by a partner. in USA. but but women are treated like queens though.

Up to 10 to 20% children in the United States witness abuse of a parent or caregiver annually. As a result, they are more likely to experience neglect or abuse, less likely to succeed at school, have poor problem-solving skills, subject to higher incidence of emotional and behavioral problems, and more likely to tolerate violence in their adult relationships.[64] Complicating this already bleak picture, parental psychopathology in the wake of domestic violence can further compromise the quality of parenting, and in turn increase the risk for the child's developing emotional and behavioral difficulties if mental health care is not sought.[65]

And Khabib is the abusive husband, just waiting for him to come back so he can beat him into Bolivian.
giphy.gif

Conor not only brought in his retarded fanbase, but has empowerd a bunch of khabib loving retards too.
TLDR: OP is a retard. Ignore if you dont want to loose brain cells reading his keyboard dribble.

Itt I learned some sherdoggers still don't know wtf bolivian comes from. Lol

I bet Khabib puts Khabibova (or whatever her fucking name is) in a RNC and cranks pretty hard too.

It is a fact that Tower 7 had some interesting tenants - the CIA, the Secret Service, the Department of Defense and the Office of Emergency Management - the very office which was intended to co-ordinate a response to a disaster or terrorist attack.

Barry Jennings R.I.P quite clearly states in his interview with Loose Change which i doubt you have seen that Hess and himself were back on the 19th floor coordinating there rescue with fireman out of a window when the first tower collapsed.The fireman left the area for safety reasons returning when it was deemed safe only to leave again when the second tower collapsed this is crystal clear.

So it is without any doubt there were explosions in Tower 7 prior to either towers collapsing.Go check it out yourself.

this is from a BBC article aka mainstream media.

William Rodríguez is a former janitor at the North Tower of the World Trade Center during the September 11, 2001, attacks and was in the basement of the North Tower when American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the building. After the attacks he received several awards for heroism for helping in the evacuation of many survivors.[1] The Birmingham Mailsaid about Rodriguez: "He bravely led firefighters up the stairs, unlocking doors as they climbed and helping hundreds of survivors"[2] and The Lancashire Telegraph added: "He then went back into the building in a bid to rescue his friends at the top of the tower, on the 106th floor. But he kept finding others who needed his help as well."[3]

This guy was Crucified by the media for claiming hearing multiple explosions AFTER getting medals from the government and taking pics with hillary and other political figures.
keep going

Back