Khabib Conor AFTER Conor beats a top 5 LW

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who the hell wants to see this fight without a win over Gaethe or Paul Felder or Poirier?

those are all great matchups for Conor.

have they no balls?

I don’t want to see Conor Khabib 2 unless he earns it.

Not with 10 wins that’s stupid.

with ONE impressive win over a top 5 LW. Let’s go! Announce it tomorrow!

Yeah Conor needs a real 155 contender fight.

Not Cerrone at 170.

If he beats Gaethje or Porier, then have at it, fuck it.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, Conor doesn't have the style to beat Khabib. Doesn't matter when the rematch takes place because Khabib will destroy him all the same. Maybe if Conor somehow managed to learn 20 years plus of wrestling at the highest level in a couple months... Kinda hard. I say give him the damn rematch so he and his nuthuggers can GTFO from this sport.

He seriously needs to fight Gaethje or Dustin. I prefer Gaethje since they were supposed to fight last july

Who the hell wants to see this fight without a win over Gaethe or Paul Felder or Poirier?

those are all great matchups for Conor.

have they no balls?

I don’t want to see Conor Khabib 2 unless he earns it.

Not with 10 wins that’s stupid.

with ONE impressive win over a top 5 LW. Let’s go! Announce it tomorrow!
Boring! Next....

The answer to your question is me--I want to see Conor-Khabib II, and I don't care about who he fights before that.

Gaethje is another good one that I'd want to watch but I have no issue with Conor getting a rematch if Khabib keeps the title.

If Khabib loses to Tony, Conor won't reward him with that money fight.

Khabib already ran through him like he was a bum

What's the point?

The fight was too one sided for a a rematch to ever take place.

It's not interesting.

Conor needs to fight strikers not guys like Usman or Khabib.

Feed him to Jorge.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

DANA SAID IT’s CONOR NEXT FOR WINNER OF KHABIB v TONY

DEAL WITH IT

lol "Dana said"

That means it's never happening. Dana is the biggest liar in pro sports history.

It's up to Khabib and he has moved on to much better fighters like Tony Ferguson.

Guys like Diaz, Conor and Cerrone are the minor leagues.

DANA SAID IT’s CONOR NEXT FOR WINNER OF KHABIB v TONY

DEAL WITH IT

Khabib still has to agree with it though, and they aren't stripping Khabib. Can you imgaine UFC try to runt he narrative of stripping an undefeated champion, who is active, and has 3 or 4 defences, because he won't fight a guy he beat last year, who only has one win in the division from 2016? yeah, that would go over real well.

Khabib still has to agree with it though, and they aren't stripping Khabib. Can you imgaine UFC try to runt he narrative of stripping an undefeated champion, who is active, and has 3 or 4 defences, because he won't fight a guy he beat last year, who only has one win in the division from 2016? yeah, that would go over real well.

I can imagine the employee doing his job as contracted or being stripped, yes. They have done so to far more popular people than Khbib.

you can’t charry pick fights as the champ. Sorry to wreck your day.

Conor beat Dustin in 90 seconds. It doesn’t deserve a rematch and Conor doesn’t give them if he won. Gaejhe is the best fight for Khabib after Tony I would hate to see Conor kill that possiblity. I propose Conor vs Tony, no matter if Tony wins,loses or most likely doesn’t show up against Khabib.

Khabib has never refused a fight, ever.

I can imagine the employee doing his job as contracted or being stripped, yes. They have done so to far more popular people than Khbib.

you can’t charry pick fights as the champ. Sorry to wreck your day.
no they haven't. Remember Conor got to jump a weight class without defending? Bisping & GSP?? Those are just a few on top of my mind. Sorry to wreck your day

Back