Khabib Conor AFTER Conor beats a top 5 LW

Conor
Love him or hate him he brings the numbers
Dont ever pretend that this factor will not play around
Maybe he cant scramble with khabib like great grappler but he brings the numbers

And the ufc is a business after all

Just being realistic

He literally has to do as he is told to by Dana.
Not even flaming/bantering, but you seriously come across as someone who's really not that bright lol.

You do realize Khabib can just retire after beating Tony and end his career as the GOAT LW, right? Nobody can force him to fight Conor.

That's how he has all the leverage... He doesn't need money, he's already a multi-millionaire. Conor is not a fight that's important for legacy - he already beat him decisively.

Not even flaming/bantering, but you seriously come across as someone who's really not that bright lol.

You do realize Khabib can just retire after beating Tony and end his career as the GOAT LW, right? Nobody can force him to fight Conor.

That's how he has all the leverage... He doesn't need money, he's already a multi-millionaire. Conor is not a fight that's important for legacy - he already beat him decisively.

lol right back atcha booboy

It seems you don’t understand what leverage is, at all.

man, nobody wants to see that shit. Conor should fight Gaethje for fucks sake, if he comes through that theres room to talk.

Who the hell wants to see this fight without a win over Gaethe or Paul Felder or Poirier?

those are all great matchups for Conor.

have they no balls?

I don’t want to see Conor Khabib 2 unless he earns it.

Not with 10 wins that’s stupid.

with ONE impressive win over a top 5 LW. Let’s go! Announce it tomorrow!

conor fan boys who the ufc cares about. DUH.

That's quite a bold statement.

I would suggest Jose at 155lbs or the Nate rubber match. Those 2 will bring better numbers than Justin/Dustin.

Then figure out what's next after those fights.
Nate fights were 170, and I doubt nate would do 155 now days. Nate isnt even ranked at 155. Conor needs justin next, with a win...the loser of khabib vs tony...especially if tony×khabib is a decision and a rematch is in order for the 2. Tony vs Conor would be awesome...and a legit win for conor...if he wins. To make a rematch ok. Otherwise he deserves nothing. How he rose is the 155 rankings fighting at 170 I have no idea. But dustin, justin and tony should all be above him for sure. A rematch with dustin would be ok as well.

Nate fights were 170, and I doubt nate would do 155 now days. Nate isnt even ranked at 155. Conor needs justin next, with a win...the loser of khabib vs tony...especially if tony×khabib is a decision and a rematch is in order for the 2. Tony vs Conor would be awesome...and a legit win for conor...if he wins. To make a rematch ok. Otherwise he deserves nothing. How he rose is the 155 rankings fighting at 170 I have no idea. But dustin, justin and tony should all be above him for sure. A rematch with dustin would be ok as well.

That would make sense for sporting reasons but shareholders are looking to build wealth not integrity.

That would make sense for sporting reasons but shareholders are looking to build wealth not integrity.
I want legit fights with guys who earned their way to the shot. No one can deny Tony and khabib both earned their way to top 2 guys. Conor is only 1 and 1 at 155. I know he beat guys at 145, and being bigger was a huge factor when he was skeletor at weigh ins and had size in fight night. He should be at 8 maybe. They had Donald as 5 when they fought and he had lost 2 in a row at 55. .wtf...oh yeah gotta make it seem like hes legit competition for conor..

I want legit fights with guys who earned their way to the shot. No one can deny Tony and khabib both earned their way to top 2 guys. Conor is only 1 and 1 at 155. I know he beat guys at 145, and being bigger was a huge factor when he was skeletor at weigh ins and had size in fight night. He should be at 8 maybe. They had Donald as 5 when they fought and he had lost 2 in a row at 55. .wtf...oh yeah gotta make it seem like hes legit competition for conor..

You are right, Conor started to fill out fast once he signed with the UFC. Yeh, Cowboy was on paper a good fit, well travelled, damaged and a recognisable name.

Back