Khabib Conor AFTER Conor beats a top 5 LW

Who the hell wants to see this fight without a win over Gaethe or Paul Felder or Poirier?

those are all great matchups for Conor.

have they no balls?

I don’t want to see Conor Khabib 2 unless he earns it.

Not with 10 wins that’s stupid.

with ONE impressive win over a top 5 LW. Let’s go! Announce it tomorrow!

What do you mean they? Gaethje, Felder or Poirier would sign a fight with Conor in a heartbeat. Conor's the one that doesn't want to fight a top 5 LW. He wants to fight LWs that are passed their prime at WW to somehow try and get a title shot at LW.

Conor should face 155lb Aldo to earn his 155lb shot. Or, he can fight Masdival for a shot at Usman.

Conor doesn't beat Usman or Khabib, he doesn't improve from his setbacks. Khabib did - he was less than great on his feet against Al Iaquinta, then he came out with hands of stone and improved. Khabib will beat Conor 10 out of 10 times, so will Usman, for the same reasons.

Conor should face 155lb Aldo to earn his 155lb shot. Or, he can fight Masdival for a shot at Usman.

Conor doesn't beat Usman or Khabib, he doesn't improve from his setbacks. Khabib did - he was less than great on his feet against Al Iaquinta, then he came out with hands of stone and improved. Khabib will beat Conor 10 out of 10 times, so will Usman, for the same reasons.

Watch that fight without listening to Rogan, Khabib lit Al up on the feet. He showed great improvements in his striking in the Al fight, especially his jab.

What happens if Tony wins by controversial decision and Khabib demands a rematch, does Conor still jump in front of Khabib?

Just fight Gaethje. Hes the most exciting fighter in the UFC. If its such an easy fight just fucking do it

I don't understand what's so hard to make the guy fight a legit top 5 contender. He wants to run it back with Khabib ? Then he should prove himself.

Watch that fight without listening to Rogan, Khabib lit Al up on the feet. He showed great improvements in his striking in the Al fight, especially his jab.

Funny thing is, when I watched it, I was without audio anyway. Khabib looked flustered - still easily ahead, but unsure how to press forward and intelligently cautious about walking into stupid shit. So he floundered in the striking department, but he was wise in how he managed it. Since then, he's been mister hands of stone.

He really reminds me of prime Cain Velasquez but more aggressive.

Khabib already ran through him like he was a bum

What's the point?

The fight was too one sided for a a rematch to ever take place.

It's not interesting.

Conor needs to fight strikers not guys like Usman or Khabib.

Feed him to Jorge.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Conor was hung over with CTE from Floyd. Focused sober Conor 2.0 smokes Khabib

f6ddc1fc-2dd5-11ea-8334-1a17c6a14ef4_image_hires_122510.JPG

They have done so to far more popular people than Khbib.
{<huh}<36>

Lmao where are you getting this from? The only champion who's been stripped for refusing to fight someone was GDR when she didn't want to fight Cyborg who was the actual #1 contender.

Notice how Dana has NEVER said he would strip Khabib, he knows that wouldn't turn out well. If Khabib beats Tony, he literally has ALL the leverage.

Funny thing is, when I watched it, I was without audio anyway. Khabib looked flustered - still easily ahead, but unsure how to press forward and intelligently cautious about walking into stupid shit. So he floundered in the striking department, but he was wise in how he managed it. Since then, he's been mister hands of stone.

He really reminds me of prime Cain Velasquez but more aggressive.

I'm not sure how he looked flustered, he jabbed Al at will and barely got hit.

At this point I almost wish they’d rematch to put an end to thing. But, mcg does not in any way deserve one. And, I’m not convinced Khabib will give him a rematch if he beats Tony. Khabib does not need the money, and he took mcg’s soul already.

{<huh}<36>

Lmao where are you getting this from? The only champion who's been stripped for refusing to fight someone was GDR when she didn't want to fight Cyborg who was the actual #1 contender.

Notice how Dana has NEVER said he would strip Khabib, he knows that wouldn't turn out well. If Khabib beats Tony, he literally has ALL the leverage.

ALL the leverage?

He literally has to do as he is told to by Dana.

I can imagine the employee doing his job as contracted or being stripped, yes. They have done so to far more popular people than Khbib.

you can’t charry pick fights as the champ. Sorry to wreck your day.

Where is he contracted to fight Conor? Since when was he an employee? What fighter in the history of UFC has been stripped for wanting to fight a contender?

Why do Connor fans want to see him get embarrassed again. Don't you want to stick with your idea that he is the best? If so, keep him far away from Khabib.

Back