Media Khabib Beat 4 Future World Champions Before Joining The UFC

I really don't understand the obsession with Khabibs early career by Conor and his fangirls. Who cares if he crushed some cans early in his career? So did every fighter no?
Khabibs career is defined by who he beat and how he beat them. When you watch his last 3 fights he absolutely dominated world champions. Even before that he beat Barboza so badly he reportedly had to take the morning after pill after the fight...

I'll never understand trash talking someone that dominated you. Doesn't that make you look worse?

I really don't understand the obsession with Khabibs early career by Conor and his fangirls. Who cares if he crushed some cans early in his career? So did every fighter no?
Khabibs career is defined by who he beat and how he beat them. When you watch his last 3 fights he absolutely dominated world champions. Even before that he beat Barboza so badly he reportedly had to take the morning after pill after the fight...

I'll never understand trash talking someone that dominated you. Doesn't that make you look worse?
He didn't dominate any world champions, I guess you could say Conor... who had 1 win over the LW champ.

Poirier and Gaethje were interim champions BECAUSE Khabib wasn't fighting...

Could you imagine if Jan Blachowicz sat out with the belt and Rakic won the interim, Jan comes back and beats him, then sits out again and Jiri becomes interim champ, then Jan beats him too. You would say that Jan beat 2 world champions? It doesn't work like that. Very disingenuous.

Khabib was a monster in his division, of course, lightweight GOAT no question, but you don't have to try and say sneaky things to prove it.

The point of the thread is not Conor in case you haven't noticed, hell I never even mentioned him, that Tweeter made a stupid jab at him but it doesn't dispute what he says about Khabib.

Also, what do you know about what get posted on Sherdog lately, lol? Just yesterday somebody derailed my thread with the stupid "can crushing" argument. So stop talking out of your ass brosef and unrustle your jimmies {<jimmies}
You got triggered by some idiot's dumb post, so you made a dumb thread in response? It's weird how invested people get into men who don't even know they exist lol. Must defend at every corner of the internet...

You got triggered by some idiot's dumb post, so you made a dumb thread in response? It's weird how invested people get into men who don't even know they exist lol. Must defend at every corner of the internet...
I see you in every Khabib thread, bashing him... So please [<diva4}

He didn't dominate any world champions, I guess you could say Conor... who had 1 win over the LW champ.

Poirier and Gaethje were interim champions BECAUSE Khabib wasn't fighting...

Could you imagine if Jan Blachowicz sat out with the belt and Rakic won the interim, Jan comes back and beats him, then sits out again and Jiri becomes interim champ, then Jan beats him too. You would say that Jan beat 2 world champions? It doesn't work like that. Very disingenuous.

Khabib was a monster in his division, of course, lightweight GOAT no question, but you don't have to try and say sneaky things to prove it.

Ah, you're right man. If Khabib had been more active Dustin, Justin and Conor would probably have never cracked the Top 15...

What is the point you're trying to make here lmao? He dominated the Top 3 guys in that division. All of which were guys that "Khabib has never faced anything like this before"

Ah, you're right man. If Khabib had been more active Dustin, Justin and Conor would probably have never cracked the Top 15...

What is the point you're trying to make here lmao? He dominated the Top 3 guys in that division. All of which were guys that "Khabib has never faced anything like this before"
You said he dominated world champions in his last 3 fights, that's disingenuous. He's already LW GOAT, you don't have to lie to prop him up.

Bagov was pretty shit pre-roids then he found the right balance of roids and was a great LW for a while before he took too many roids and became an average WW.

ACA, Brave have handful of fighters that would break into UFC top 5. E.g. Khamzat's win over Aliskerov will age well

Depends if you mean good enough immediately or over time. I think Kerimov and maybe Omarov are the only ones who I think could be top 5 immediately.

You said he dominated world champions in his last 3 fights, that's disingenuous. He's already LW GOAT, you don't have to lie to prop him up.

Except it isn't though. Conor was a double-champ and Dustin, Justin were Interim-World champions, a title that is always referred to as World Champion by all official channels and receives the same perks/benefits.

You responded to a post focussed on the absurdity of people calling Khabibs early career into question with a cherry pick about something you thought was technically incorrect...? Are you just responding to things just to get your post count up? I don't get it.

obviously not in your thick skull cos you still cant spell his fucking name right.
You're too stupid to realise its a play on his name. Are you special or just a village idiot.

Im sure they were the champions of this tweet dudes dreams. If Conors championship wins dont count and only those 4 guys do.

I just called him the LW GOAT in my last post. It's just weird when people obsess over another man...
Billions of people obsess over men. Whether it be politicians, religious figures, celebrities. At least the people obsessing over Khabib have a good role model. Also, do you find it weird to obsess over women?

Only real world titles are Pride,and UFC titles

Conor beat the welfare system and poverty so yeah Conor wins again.
Poverty? His family had enough money. Heck he chose to go on dole rather than work. Sure it worked out for him but he should have worked instead lol

Back