Media Khabib Beat 4 Future World Champions Before Joining The UFC

Except it isn't though. Conor was a double-champ and Dustin, Justin were Interim-World champions, a title that is always referred to as World Champion by all official channels and receives the same perks/benefits.

You responded to a post focussed on the absurdity of people calling Khabibs early career into question with a cherry pick about something you thought was technically incorrect...? Are you just responding to things just to get your post count up? I don't get it.
Calling Dustin and Justin world champions is disingenuous, because they only became world champions (interim champs) due to Khabib himself sitting out

Billions of people obsess over men. Whether it be politicians, religious figures, celebrities. At least the people obsessing over Khabib have a good role model. Also, do you find it weird to obsess over women?
I don't obsess over celebrities, that's fucking weird. I think that's what teenage girls do.

A good role model, Khabib? LOL

Don't care much about comparing they record or arguing from an angle of a Khabib or Conor fan,but people don't seem to realise what this Russian guys go through in they early careers,UFC is the top of the cream,but to come to the UFC undeafeted through this Russian organizations with high competition you have to be really really good.

Lmao ooh the Brave and ACA champs wooow. Fuck outta here.

Back