Media Khabib Beat 4 Future World Champions Before Joining The UFC

Add enough 0-0 guys into a tournament, guess what, some will get a win
Should Khabib of entered another tournament with mainly 0-0 guys and losing records? For long term marketing and experience yes, as accomplishments that are being brought up in 2021? Fuck no.
Actually fuck yes. Especially as these fighters turned out to be beasts.
Khabib entered the first tournament with 0-0 . He entered the second tournament while being 4-0.

So I ask again: Why were you counting Khabib's tournament wins here when you're not counting them for the fighters he beat?
While Khabib was 4-0, 8-0, 7-0, and 3-0 when he fought them .

It's almost if you have double standards or something... <BC1>

Bagov and Eldarov are the only good names from the 4 and Bagov wasn't in his prime yet. Ramazan is a nobody in MMA and Shahbulet is a FW lol

Still doesn't change the fact that half of the names on Khabibs resume are cans

Reactions: JKS
Bagov and Eldarov are the only good names from the 4 and Bagov wasn't in his prime yet. Ramazan is a nobody in MMA and Shahbulet is a FW lol

Still doesn't change the fact that half of the names on Khabibs resume are cans
Shahbulet is legit bro wtf are you smoking?

I probably am missing out. I don’t watch anything other than ufc really.. maybe a few bellator fights if I am interested and same with one and other orgs if fighters I liked were cut/release and went to them.
Its worthwhile to look at the smaller orgs ever so often just to find the hidden gems.

Haters gonna hate, but this thread challenges their false notion that Khabib's pre-UFC wins were all against terrible fighters, when in fact they are better than who most other fighters beat early in their careers.
The tweet doesn't really do a successful job of that point and I'm not hating when I say that because A) Haters will say its not UFC, so therefore it doesn't count. They don't bring up Conor's Cage warrior championship fights nor do they bring up his Cage fighting Championship accolades when they talk about his career. B) Conor is not in the goat conversation, nor considered one of the greats. Even his biggest fans don't put him up there. I never really hear Conor mentioned in that breath. Khabib is, so I think people have more of a scope on his pre-ufc career than Conor.

Only Khabib's prefight Career matters for some odd reason. To me, it doesn't matter what he did in the regionals, it matters what he did in the UFC. Same thing with usman. Ok, he lost before he came to the ufc in his second fight. He's the world champion now. Is he not one of the goats because he lost in his second fight? Does that diminsih his 14-0 UFC record? No.

That's how it is like for me. Okay, If you're someone who doesn't like 29-0, that's fine. Khabib is not 29-0 if you believe that. He's 13-0, which is an UFC lightweight record, 13 fight winning streak, UFC light weight record, three consecutive submission wins, UFC LW record. Probably has the most 10-8/10-9 rounds through 13 fights in the UFC, most definitely a UFC LW record, if not a UFC record.

So again, What is exactly the pre-ufc proving or disproving?

Haters who hang on to this is like saying "You averaged 20 points per game in College Basketball against 5'8 unathletic C-level athletes" Okay, but He's averaging 30 points in the NBA and is an NBA MVP candidate. Are we really going to hold a college basketball resume against him? To me, it doesn't make sense

The tweet doesn't really do a successful job of that point and I'm not hating when I say that because A) Haters will say its not UFC, so therefore it doesn't count. They don't bring up Conor's Cage warrior championship fights nor do they bring up his Cage fighting Championship accolades when they talk about his career. B) Conor is not in the goat conversation, nor considered one of the greats. Even his biggest fans don't put him up there. I never really hear Conor mentioned in that breath. Khabib is, so I think people have more of a scope on his pre-ufc career than Conor.

Only Khabib's prefight Career matters for some odd reason. To me, it doesn't matter what he did in the regionals, it matters what he did in the UFC. Same thing with usman. Ok, he lost before he came to the ufc in his second fight. He's the world champion now. Is he not one of the goats because he lost in his second fight? Does that diminsih his 14-0 UFC record? No.

That's how it is like for me. Okay, If you're someone who doesn't like 29-0, that's fine. Khabib is not 29-0 if you believe that. He's 13-0, which is an UFC lightweight record, 13 fight winning streak, UFC light weight record, three consecutive submission wins, UFC LW record. Probably has the most 10-8/10-9 rounds through 13 fights in the UFC, most definitely a UFC LW record, if not a UFC record.

So again, What is exactly the pre-ufc proving or disproving?

Haters who hang on to this is like saying "You averaged 20 points per game in College Basketball against 5'8 unathletic C-level athletes" Okay, but He's averaging 30 points in the NBA and is an NBA MVP candidate. Are we really going to hold a college basketball resume against him? To me, it doesn't make sense
Khabib did it all. Undefeated. Never bled. Never bruised. Never Cheated. Cleaned up the toughest and deepest division and retired on top. He had a perfect career in every sense of the word.

That's why people dig into his Pre-UFC record to try to find something, anything, to hold it against him. "Khabib beat no one but cans" this thread is a reaction to that false narrative

Haters gonna hate, but this thread challenges their false notion that Khabib's pre-UFC wins were all against terrible fighters, when in fact they are better than who most other fighters beat early in their careers.

That's funny because your original post was just a thinly-veiled Conor hate thread, proving once again that his "haters" are more obsessed with him than his actual fans.

Khabib did it all. Undefeated. Never bled. Never bruised. Never Cheated. Cleaned up the toughest and deepest division and retired on top. He had a perfect career in every sense of the word.

That's why people dig into his Pre-UFC record to try to find something, anything, to hold it against him. "Khabib beat no one but cans" this thread is a reaction to that false narrative
I get it why this thread exists. I'm just questioning the tweet by the user. I think ultimately it accomplishes nothing because it's turning it into Khabib vs Conor and its talking about the regional scene which in essence, no one gives a shit about. Khabib could have beaten 16 world champions from other orgs and no one would give it any validity because its not the UFC. I doubt sherbros or twitter are going to look at this and say "Oh, my bad I change my mind" lol. On the contrary.

No one did today that until you made this thread. You're grasping at straws. Those screencaps you posted are the equivalent of Invicta Phoenix Series elimination bouts as far as records go. If you don't want people challenging your sources, don't make threads about it.

Khabib is an incredible fighter.

Khabib fought a lot of cans.

Both can be true.
He fought the average amount. The valid criticism is that he fought them later in his career than he reasonably should have but you can only fight who's available

That's funny because your original post was just a thinly-veiled Conor hate thread, proving once again that his "haters" are more obsessed with him than his actual fans.
No one did today that until you made this thread. You're grasping at straws. Those screencaps you posted are the equivalent of Invicta Phoenix Series elimination bouts as far as records go. If you don't want people challenging your sources, don't make threads about it.
You sound so upset up that I made this thread... Perhaps you were one of those who were pushing the "Khabib beat no one but cans" narrative and you're butthurt that I shattered it?

You can't push falsehoods and not expect people to call you out on your bullshit <{yearp}>

You sound so upset up that I made this thread... Perhaps you were one of those who were pushing the "Khabib beat no one but cans" narrative and you're butthurt that I shattered it?

You can't push falsehoods and not expect people to call you out on your bullshit <{yearp}>

You're so pathetic. I never said that...ever. You literally posted a "falsehood" in your OP (which was just a Conor fantasy tweet) and the first reply you got argued this stat but you ignored it and posted screencaps of Khabib's tournament bouts instead to the one guy who rustled your jimmies the most.

No one has posted anything about Khabib's early can crushing record in months, you just wanted to troll the board and got trolled instead. Congratulations, incel.

{<jimmies}

You're so pathetic. I never said that...ever. You literally posted a "falsehood" in your OP (which was just a Conor fantasy tweet) and the first reply you got argued this stat but you ignored it and posted screencaps of Khabib's tournament bouts instead to the one guy who rustled your jimmies the most.

No one has posted anything about Khabib's early can crushing record in months, you just wanted to troll the board and got trolled instead. Congratulations, incel.

{<jimmies}
The point of the thread is not Conor in case you haven't noticed, hell I never even mentioned him, that Tweeter made a stupid jab at him but it doesn't dispute what he says about Khabib.

Also, what do you know about what get posted on Sherdog lately, lol? Just yesterday somebody derailed my thread with the stupid "can crushing" argument. So stop talking out of your ass brosef and unrustle your jimmies {<jimmies}

Yes, but that doesn't matter to Khabib haters. As far they are concerned, they equate those guys to the guys thaat Conor beat to get his Cage warrior championships. It's kinda moot point. Sherbros, Conor fans and casual fans in general do not respect non-ufc titles. They view them as regional championships. Hell, even the fighters. Conor called Bellator a b-league iirc, and Khabib has made a similar reference when talking about Michael Chandler. Same with Islam.

If the fighters joke on non-ufc leagues, I don't expect fans to take it seriously.
ACA, Brave have handful of fighters that would break into UFC top 5. E.g. Khamzat's win over Aliskerov will age well

ACA, Brave have handful of fighters that would break into UFC top 5. E.g. Khamzat's win over Aliskerov will age well
I 100% agree with you. I see the intent of this post. I believe ACA/Brave have more legit fighters than Bellator depending on weightclass. But other people won't see it that way. That's my point. They see anything not UFC, B-league.

Back