Khabib attacks hip hop in da Dag

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's allowed to have and spread an opinion about X being a bad influence on his culture.

You are allowed to have and spread an opinion about his opinion.

His comment was completely in-bounds, even if you disagree with his implied position.

i too dislike hip hop but wtf? let the kids have their fun

guess what DC listens to

His culture is already trash, rap isn't gonna do any more harm

A quick google reveals that’s the name of a movie I hadn’t heard of before.
I honestly have no idea how to respond...No?
Lol,i figured you're not from here, It's all good Sherbro. Chicago, Illinois, USA(Chiraq) 650 murders last year. It's an ignored problem by those who are mainly responsible for it, is normal.

Khabib “kids these days” and the day before he’s talking about rearranging Conor’s face. Dudes a hypocrite

Lol,i figured you're not from here, It's all good Sherbro. Chicago, Illinois, USA(Chiraq) 650 murders last year. It's an ignored problem by those who are mainly responsible for it, is normal.
gangbangers ignore the problem? Interesting.

gangbangers ignore the problem? Interesting.
Lol you know what i mean, but im not gonna get into a racial discussion, it does no good anyways. Always excuses and finger pointing, like i said, is normal.

Khabob only want Korky Buchek concert in Dagestan. Korky namber wan! "Bing Bang Bing Ding Ding Diga Dey Dey Dey Da Dee Da Dee" best song.

Him expressing his personal opinion about what happens inside his culture = you being offended. And then, without any sense of irony whatsoever, accusing HIM of being a cultural imperialist.

Khabib “kids these days” and the day before he’s talking about rearranging Conor’s face. Dudes a hypocrite
How is he a hypocrite for upholding traditionalism in his culture? And your evidence for his hypocrisy is him talking about smashing Conor... you think hand-to-hand combat is a break from his culture's past? That is the only way what you said makes any sense, and if you think that you aren't very familiar with his national history.

I hate hip hop culture....not the music...Well, I don't like the music either but everyone has their own taste.

Him expressing his personal opinion about what happens inside his culture = you being offended. And then, without any sense of irony whatsoever, accusing HIM of being a cultural imperialist.

How is he a hypocrite for upholding traditionalism in his culture? And your evidence for his hypocrisy is him talking about smashing Conor... you think hand-to-hand combat is a break from his culture's past? That is the only way what you said makes any sense, and if you think that you aren't very familiar with his national history.
Because he pushes Islamic beliefs bullshit while making bums to pushups while laughing and fighting people for a living. You can’t have it both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back