Khabib attacks hip hop in da Dag

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is exactly is Khabib criticizing? I watched the video, just a bunch of people standing at a concert??

Fighters do way worse things than what Khabib did, of course. What’s troublesome about that video is how he SEEMS to take pleasure in teasing someone who is obviously in a terrible situation/condition. There wouldn’t have been any backlash if he really was trying to help the man. Ask him to wash your car or some other task to work for the money if your intention really was to help. Making him do push-ups while giggling the whole time and filming is just an all around dirtbag move. I never give homeless people money because I don’t feel like begging should be someone’s profession and there are services for people in those situations out there. I do donate to charities that assist them.
I think you guys are being too sensitive. But this is the age we live in. Respectfully disagree that he is a dirt bag for something so trivial.

I like khabib. I didn't like his stunt with the homeless guys but I'm hoping he learned his lesson and was sorry for it.

I don't give two shit about his taste in music.

I can't cheer for Conor tho, used to love the guy but his lack of defenses and practical disappearance after the terrible show against mayweather and his infidelities against his girlfriend really soured my opinion on the guy.

I can give khabib a chance to redeem himself, Conor has done more to lose my respect.

Last edited:
Christ if we lived in khabibs world all we’d do is fast, pray, and hump men all day.

Oh my God no Khabib lets his religiousity guide his worldview that isn’t my own somebody stop him

It's not just the pushups... the guy did abunch the Khabs bro wanted him to do more and was tormenting him w money.

Last week I saw a homeless woman w no shoes in front of gas statition. She was old. I also dont give them money but told her I'd get her something to eat. She said just coffee but I bought her a burger, the coffee and a gatorade cuz it was hot out.

I mean it's ok to have fun w them... many times they like to laugh and some like to be the center of attention for $. But Khabibs video went past that into cruelty.

Fighters do way worse things than what Khabib did, of course. What’s troublesome about that video is how he SEEMS to take pleasure in teasing someone who is obviously in a terrible situation/condition. There wouldn’t have been any backlash if he really was trying to help the man. Ask him to wash your car or some other task to work for the money if your intention really was to help. Making him do push-ups while giggling the whole time and filming is just an all around dirtbag move. I never give homeless people money because I don’t feel like begging should be someone’s profession and there are services for people in those situations out there. I do donate to charities that assist them.

Religion goes against critical thinking. It's dumb and should not be practiced. It turns people into idiots. And dangerous ones.

Nope im religious, listen to hip hop, f%$# bitches and am about as dangerous as a potatoe chip... which is actually a dangerous for sherdogger lol

Religion goes against critical thinking. It's dumb and should not be practiced. It turns people into idiots. And dangerous ones.

It's not just about religion this time, they have a way of life and feel it's their right and duty to keep it this way within their borders.

He's expressing an opinion, not shooting a kalashnikov at that concert.

Disgusting youth. When Khabib was their age he was being productive and doing gods work such as hanging out with a murdering dictator and posing for pictures with him.

Instead like the useless generation they are they chose to attend a concert of the music they love and have a great time with friends. Disgraceful

So he's a shitty person for not liking hip hop? I'm confused. I love hip hop but I don't fault him for not liking it or hip hop culture in general. Maybe he doesn't think it's a positive culural thing for his home? Is he right? Probably not. Is he saying anything extreme or offensive? No. He's allowed to state his opinion about matters relating to his home. Nothing wrong with that.

And in all fairness that concert looked horrible.

Actually I frequently buy homeless ppl food, not give them money cuz I know they have problems.
I have also volunteered at soup kitchens.

You can make argument maybe those guys dont live the best way but you dont know their stories. And for someone in a position of money and power to pick on them is disgusting.

If he were picking on some frat boys@ a nightclub ok but defenless old dirty homeless guys, is just a sick human

I donate a dollar every once in a while after I buy my shit at Subway . Im a good person sometimes ...

So khabibs meltdown begins...just wait till hes under the bright lights of the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back