Khabib ain't ready for Justin's hands

Um....ok...I thought Conor's hands were the most powerful? How did that go?

Gaethje is the balls to wall guy that stands a chance. Others are timid and fight Khabibs fight where Gaethje will go in there trying knock khabibs head off.

No matter who khabib beats, someone will bring up a fighter and say he will beat khabib

Lol i just knew threads like this would pop up hahaha sherdog u guys never disappoint.

Like Gaethje wasn't ready for Dustin's hands..

{<huh}

"He's not ready for Johnson's hands"
"He's not ready for Barboza's kicks"
"He's not ready for Conor's hands"
"He's not ready for Dustin's hands"

...lol

Justin can only tag him in the clinch. Khabib moves away with his chin up too much to be able to hit clean. Justin is too slow to get him while he is moving back like that without getting taken down.

Gaethje is the balls to wall guy that stands a chance. Others are timid and fight Khabibs fight where Gaethje will go in there trying knock khabibs head off.
Yeah that's why he might have a chance, I think both him and Tony would do well. Neither guy would buy into the hype and be too afraid to commit to anything like most these guys.

He will probably retire after beating Tony if he can’t get GSP, so we’ll never know

Yeah that's why he might have a chance, I think both him and Tony would do well. Neither guy would buy into the hype and be too afraid to commit to anything like most these guys.
It could end badly for either guy but they will both go in there and try unlike most who are now afraid of the aura of khabib.

He has a puncher's chance just like Conor did. Poirer doubled legged Justin with EASE, let that sink in.

How good is Justin’s TDD though? Has anyone even tested it in the UFC? Wrestling creds aside..

"He's not ready for Johnson's hands"
"He's not ready for Barboza's kicks"
"He's not ready for Conor's hands"
"He's not ready for Dustin's hands"

...lol
He not ready for Al's real estate closing techniques!

Porier was faster and hit harder??????????

Back