News Khabib: About Ferguson fight, Conor rematch, Conor vs Cerrone

It seems Sherdoggers who hate hearing the truth love that ignore button

No, you have a reputation for ridiculous posts that add little to the conversation, aside from annoyance, 90% of the time. Frankly, the Heavies is a much better place when you don't have read certain people's nonsense.

It's not like a one sided fight has ever looked completely different in the rematch. And are you ignoring the possible injured foot?
Conor stomping his feet around the octagon before the fight does make that excuse a little suspect yeah

And that is true. I guess my question would be. What would be different? I think conor is an underrated grappler but I don’t think he really has anything for khabib on the ground

A big punch in the first 10 seconds?

@shoorik1987 deciphering the scriptures hidden to us.

All hails.

Conor stomping his feet around the octagon before the fight does make that excuse a little suspect yeah

And that is true. I guess my question would be. What would be different? I think conor is an underrated grappler but I don’t think he really has anything for khabib on the ground

A big punch in the first 10 seconds?
He probably trained months and months and gave it everything he had to defend that first takedown and did a tremendous job resisting it,buit once khabib got it,the sun set on his hope for winning.

So who is the better fighter here?

Khabib had no problem surviving in Conor's world but Conor surviving in Khabib's world? not so much.

Wow!
Khabib comes with the FACT bombs!
May these FACTS rain on these karate forum visitors who have lost the way!

Amen

Khabib Bless

He probably trained months and months and gave it everything he had to defend that first takedown and did a tremendous job resisting it,buit once khabib got it,the sun set on his hope for winning.

So who is the better fighter here?

Khabib had no problem surviving in Conor's world but Conor surviving in Khabib's world? not so much.
Interestingly i think conor has a much better chance against tony

But against khabib? When his really only chance to win is some crazy shot in the first 20 seconds, it’s hard to see how he wins or why we desperately need to see it again

I get the foot, drinking or whatever else excuse he has because most combat sports athletes come up with absurd excuses as to why they lose

But doesn’t mean it needs to happen again

No, you have a reputation for ridiculous posts that add little to the conversation, aside from annoyance, 90% of the time. Frankly, the Heavies is a much better place when you don't have read certain people's nonsense.

I'm a nice guy and don't want to stink up your fantasy world, pls ignore me little guy

Before we say goodbye forever, I suggest you share your sherdog contributions on your resume

Last edited:
Khabib being a smart man and focusing 100% on Tony which is good cause he needs to. Glad he isn't interested in a rematch with Conor. I think any true fight fan wouldn't be either.

REMATCH VS CONOR

Khabib was asked about rematch, UFC and Dana pushing for it hard. The claim about 100 million dollar demand.

- I have a fight against Ferguson 18th of April. Don't care about any other rumors.
- Khabib is training two times a day for last 1,5 month, feels in good shape.
- Surprised about rematch. People want the continuation of post fight drama, the fight was one sided.
- Khabib did all he wanted, dominated and made him quit. Rematch makes no sense.
- Fight only makes sense from monetary standpoint, but Khabib is not interested in that.
- If offered 100 million would still refuse. Let them donate the money to charity or youth sports development.

I agreed with most if not all what Khabib said although I think Tony offers unique problems for Khabib I'm really gonna detest picking one of the two men when it comes to fight time. I totally agree with everything said on Conor I'm not one of those fight fanz who really think a rematch with Conor is needed he got wiped like used toilet paper and what he did against Cerrone proved absolutely nothing to me.

If Conor was to go on a two three fight win streak truly beating on guys in his division Gaethje, Poirier, even a back of the pack top 10er show that he has real fighting spirit I could care less how much money a fight will make I'm not getting a share of it, all I'm doing is contributing to it. I'm far more interested in seeing a quality fight. All Dana wants to do his keep Conor in a glass box undamaged, unscathed, and protected so he can hand him a belt that he will never defend.

Last edited:
Lets see Conor fight a guy who actually mentions ONE TIME that he plans to win the fight

he is just making sense
i like it

dana is pushing conor because he makes the highest profit
and its a business

No one assumes anything.

Tony is simply too busy training to say much either. We all look at him as a much more worthy challenger than Conor. In the moments that conor is tired,looking for a way out,telling khabib its only business...tony is saying omg this is how i like it!!!!

Khabib is already worth over 50 million. He gets a million bucks to show up places.

He can probably buy Dagestan.
if i was him id retire after tony if i didnt get gsp, and keep conors soul in a jar over my fireplace.

" Doesn't think it was fixed fight or that Cerrone took a dive. " higher IQ than nate 100 per cent.

Back