News Khabib: About Ferguson fight, Conor rematch, Conor vs Cerrone

Conor Will destroy this man. Khabib may run but he will never escape.
giphy.gif

Every single point in those cliffs is 100% accurate, especially the Conor vs Cerrone stuff.

Everything Khabib said about the Conor situation was pretty damn spot on.

It was everything I said coming into the fight and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out that Cerrone was taylor made to make Conor look good

If Khabib was so confident he'd beat Conor again then why the hell wouldn't you take a shit load of money to beat someone you hate again?

The only logical reason is you fear you might lose and it must be a pretty big fear to turn down so much money.

He knows he got lucky getting an injured, drunk Conor last time.
Nice trolling
However Conor is on record saying that he had a great camp before the Khabib fight , it was only after his flogging that he started making excuses.
Khabib has nothing to prove, he beat Conor convincingly. Fortunately Khabib is a champion and believes in fighting the best and also contenders in line ,
not bad losers who want to have another go. Its going to be the same result.

Khabib knows he got lucky with Conor. He was coming off a CTE drubbing from Floyd then went on a bender and even got drunk during the press conference. A focused sober Conor 2.0 finishes Khabib fairly easily in the rematch.
are people in here just trolling or are you actually this stupid...?

- I was harsh, but it's the truth. Cerrone is mentally weak.
- Cerrone might be considered a legend but is way over the hill.
- Cerrone was cherry picked opponent who lost 7 of 10 fights. How can he be considered contender with that record?
- People who think this win proves Conor's skills are casuals who don't understand MMA, there are far better contenders he could have fought.
- This whole fight was an orchestrated circus show to make Conor look good and start promoting rematch.
- I could have chosen better words towards Cerrone, but I wanted people to understand who they put Conor up against.
- Doesn't think it was fixed fight or that Cerrone took a dive.

REMATCH VS CONOR

Khabib was asked about rematch, UFC and Dana pushing for it hard. The claim about 100 million dollar demand.

- I have a fight against Ferguson 18th of April. Don't care about any other rumors.
- Khabib is training two times a day for last 1,5 month, feels in good shape.
- Surprised about rematch. People want the continuation of post fight drama, the fight was one sided.
- Khabib did all he wanted, dominated and made him quit. Rematch makes no sense.
- Fight only makes sense from monetary standpoint, but Khabib is not interested in that.
- If offered 100 million would still refuse. Let them donate the money to charity or youth sports development.

Khabib is right about everything.

I want to see how Khabib is going to look 20 more fights into his career. He has only faced like 3 top level fighters so far.

Just take the supposed easy fight and donate a portion of the millions to the blind / orphans, its a win win . I just see ducking
You don’t believe 95% of the stuff you type.

You know that is a fact. Gimmick poster as they come.

It would be smart of Conor to fight Gaethje and beat him then they just don't have anybody else to put against Khabib. Eddie KO'd Gaethje for god sake it's a good match up for Conor on paper.

You don’t believe 95% of the stuff you type.

You know that is a fact. Gimmick poster as they come.

You act as if a rematch would be preposterous because you've been brainwashed by the hardcore mmafan dweeb sherdoggers here, as anything not echoing popular opinion around here is ridiculed. It's the fight the Ultimate Fighting Championship President says is next, it's the fight the biggest draw in combat sports history wants next, and it's the fight the majority of the fans wouldn't mind seeing. And rightfully so, as it's currently the biggest fight one can make in MMA.

Khabib will do as he's told.

You act as if a rematch would be preposterous because you've been brainwashed by the hardcore mmafan dweeb sherdoggers here, as anything not echoing popular opinion around here is ridiculed. It's the fight the Ultimate Fighting Championship President says is next, it's the fight the biggest draw in combat sports history wants next, and it's the fight the majority of the fans wouldn't mind seeing. And rightfully so, as it's currently the biggest fight one can make in MMA.

Or Tony beats Khabib and then Conor and all of it goes up in smoke while we laugh.

Or maybe Khabib does beat Tony and then says no to Conor and just retired. He's got enough to live like a king in f'ing Dagestan. And then only the truly delusional would ever claim he's "ducking" Conor because we saw what happened when they fought. Wasn't a fluke KO. It was sustained and left no questions to the educated. And I am NOT a Khabib fan. I just understand what I'm watching.

ultrasmash.gif

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Khabib cannot be bought like Conrad can

Khabib isn’t a money hungry prostitute

Khabib will never give Conman the chance to avenge the loss

Tony is getting murdered in April

Khabib Bless
Early stoppage

Just take the supposed easy fight and donate a portion of the millions to the blind / orphans, its a win win . I just see ducking

Since when facts are suppositions? We know what happened we know the facts. Just shut the fuck off.

Khabib beat the fuck out of Conor and submitted him. I want to see Conor beat at least two guys from this list before rematch: Islam, winner of Felder/Hooker, Gaethje, Poirier, Ferguson

Haha ,he is making the Conor fanboys sick.

the fight makes no sense, unless you bring MONEY into account. MONEY is all the UFC ultimately cares about.

I don't like it either, but it is what it is.
Yes, but the majority of us normal people care about the sport, not about how much money was made. Their money doesn't affect us, unless you're doing nothing but gambling/betting.

It's abundantly clear that the UFC only cares about money, as they weren't willing to risk Conor losing his fight and losing out on FORCING a rematch while trying to spin it as a legitimate thought.

The great thing about MMA is that it's mostly been real, until recently. Stupid shit has happened before with the UFC pushing certain fighters and gifting title shots, but at this point they're no longer trying to hide the fact that they want Conor as a champion and will do almost anything to achieve it.

It's been bordering on WWE for a long time now, and my interest has gone way downhill with Dana and the UFC playing these games.

A lot of my favorite fighters aren't champions, but I don't need them to be in order to be satisfied with what i'm watching. But with Conor and his casuals, it's the exact opposite. They stop watching if he's not the champ, and the UFC is whoring themselves to that fact.

Khabib is ruthless but very intelligent and very good at understanding the truth

These will be funny times ahead. Dana must me seething every time he reads what Khabib says, but he knows he can't try to insult and bully Khabib like he does to everyone else

Reality check, you’re not Conor.

Like I said, gimmick poster.

If Khabib was so confident he'd beat Conor again then why the hell wouldn't you take a shit load of money to beat someone you hate again?

The only logical reason is you fear you might lose and it must be a pretty big fear to turn down so much money.

He knows he got lucky getting an injured, drunk Conor last time.
There’s no way you believe the shit you’re typing. Conor and Khabib fanatics are the absolute worst.

Back