News Khabib: About Ferguson fight, Conor rematch, Conor vs Cerrone

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Khabib has given his first press conference this year. He is preparing for Ferguson fight and has not been doing a lot of media. I've been working a lot lately and don't have time to do full translations as I usually do, so I'll just do cliffs.

CONOR VS CERRONE FIGHT

Do you think your statement about Cerrone ahead of Conor fight was harsh?
(Khabib stated that Cerrone had a coward's mentality, implying he's weak mentally)

- I was harsh, but it's the truth. Cerrone is mentally weak.
- Cerrone might be considered a legend but is way over the hill.
- Cerrone was cherry picked opponent who lost 7 of 10 fights. How can he be considered contender with that record?
- People who think this win proves Conor's skills are casuals who don't understand MMA, there are far better contenders he could have fought.
- This whole fight was an orchestrated circus show to make Conor look good and start promoting rematch.
- I could have chosen better words towards Cerrone, but I wanted people to understand who they put Conor up against.
- Doesn't think it was fixed fight or that Cerrone took a dive.

KHABIB VS FERGUSON

Khabib was asked about Ferguson about his unorthodox style and elbows and how Khabib will handle that. About risk of getting cut and NYSAC stopping the fight.

- I was never fixated on my opponents style, I try to enforce my game on him.
- I identify every opponents strong traits and try to disrupt that.
- I don't think he'll cut me, I've never been cut or had a bruise during my career.
- If he does cut me, I don't care and don't think it will be serious enough to stop the fight. Not worried about NYSAC.
- Ferguson has a tough task ahead of him.

REMATCH VS CONOR

Khabib was asked about rematch, UFC and Dana pushing for it hard. The claim about 100 million dollar demand.

- I have a fight against Ferguson 18th of April. Don't care about any other rumors.
- Khabib is training two times a day for last 1,5 month, feels in good shape.
- Surprised about rematch. People want the continuation of post fight drama, the fight was one sided.
- Khabib did all he wanted, dominated and made him quit. Rematch makes no sense.
- Fight only makes sense from monetary standpoint, but Khabib is not interested in that.
- If offered 100 million would still refuse. Let them donate the money to charity or youth sports development.

I like how with a handful of simple sentences IQ Khabib can crush everything Conor is, was or was ever meant to be and expose Dana and hype job.

- Cerrone might be considered a legend but is way over the hill.
- Cerrone was cherry picked opponent who lost 7 of 10 fights. How can he be considered contender with that record?
- People who think this win proves Conor's skills are casuals who don't understand MMA, there are far better contenders he could have fought.
- This whole fight was an orchestrated circus show to make Conor look good and start promoting rematch.
- He did all he wanted to Conor, dominated and made him quit. Rematch makes no sense.
- Fight only makes sense from monetary standpoint, but not interested in that.
- If offered 100 million would still refuse. Let them donate the money to charity or youth sports development.

source.gif

Last edited:
the fight makes no sense, unless you bring MONEY into account. MONEY is all the UFC ultimately cares about.

I don't like it either, but it is what it is.

I agree with most of what he’s saying except that I absolutely believe tony will cut him

ultrasmash.gif

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Khabib cannot be bought like Conrad can

Khabib isn’t a money hungry prostitute

Khabib will never give Conman the chance to avenge the loss

Tony is getting murdered in April

Khabib Bless

If offered 100 million would still refuse. Let them donate the money to charity or youth sports development.
I'd gladly accept that 100 million dollar donation. Might even share some with the sherbros.

I'd gladly accept that 100 million dollar donation. Might even share some with the sherbros.
Khabib is already worth over 50 million. He gets a million bucks to show up places.

He can probably buy Dagestan.

I don't particularly enjoy watching Khabib fight but he'll forever have my gratitude for silencing casuals for two years.

The treating Conor like an afterthought in lieu of the tony fight is dope.

"who?? oh yeah him,well im busy. People just want drama. Whoever these people are.The bears who i wrestle with dont even know who is conor."

Conor Will destroy this man. Khabib may run but he will never escape.
When you are at the top of the caucasus you dont run,you wait for the challengers to reach you.

Just take the supposed easy fight and donate a portion of the millions to the blind / orphans, its a win win . I just see ducking

Thanks for the cliffs.

Everything KHabib said is pretty much true. One of the few fighters who tells it like it is.

Just take the supposed easy fight and donate a portion of the millions to the blind / orphans, its a win win . I just see ducking
Your gimmick,like conor's boastful trash talking has gotten tiresome. mermermer

I don't particularly enjoy watching Khabib fight but he'll forever have my gratitude for silencing casuals for two years.

Yeah, this place was mostly tolerable while the Conor trolls returned to their bridges. It's been insufferable the last few weeks.

Back