Khabib’s last 5 opponents

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
2/5 were former 145ers (Connie, Dustin)

2/5 were future 145ers (MJ, Edson)

And then Iaquinta sandwiched in the middle, who looked severely undersized in his last two losses to Cowboy and Hooker. If Iaquinta didn’t sell houses as his main income, he would probably be more dedicated and fight at 145lbs.

You know who won’t be undersized and could never safely compete at 145lbs?
7840B97D-EEC4-48BF-AF1B-D5B5EC51E388.jpeg

And then Iaquinta sandwiched in the middle, who looked severely undersized in his last two losses to Cowboy and Hooker. If Iaquinta didn’t sell houses as his main income, he would probably be more dedicated and fight at 145lbs.

View attachment 719973
I'm a huge Khabib hater. Maybe one of the bigger ones on this site. I believe him to be overrated and one dimensional.

That being said, your attempt to discredit him through his recent competition is stupid. The man fights legit fighters.

And khabib missed weight multiple times. Its not an easy weight cut for him.

Yet people will cry about Jon Jones not moving to HW while giving him a pass

Dustin is a huge LW now and Conor might be one of the biggest cut babies ever at FW. Neither were small guys when they fought khalabib.

And khabib missed weight multiple times, not an easy weight cut for him

Yet people will cry about Jon Jones not movie up while giving him a pass
I agree Khabib is huge. Probs the biggest cut baby champ out there, even more so than Max and Usman.

Khabib will weigh more than Tony too but probably not by much.

Neither Jon Jones nor Khabib belong at the weightclass above in my opinion.

"He just wasn't cutting weight properly, he's not a big lightweight!"

To be fair, Jones is legs and arms, no torso so him building the needed mass for HW would be pretty hard for him as he would barely hit the limit at best.

Khabib is on a crazy diet as well. I think he now sits at 165-170lbs? So he doesn't have severe weight cut health issues which he is so prone too.

{<huh}

Lol what?? People always flame Khabib for not moving up to ww...
I know... a lot of people do. You missunderstand me.

Im not saying there arent people who say khabib should move up.

Im saying there are people who defend khabib should not move up, but cry about Jones not moving up.

Two different things. You assumed something i did not say

<4> [<cena1}

Neither Jon Jones nor Khabib belong at the weightclass above in my opinion.

I dont like Khabib, but quite frankly, i think both are fine where they are. I think they COULD move up... but i wouldnt have a problem if they didnt.

What i was saying was that there is a group of khabib huggers that protect him, while speaking from both sides of their mouth when it comes to Jon, yet, unlike Kahbib, Jon has never missed weight a day in his life

Last edited:
Yeah, Dustin is such a small guy...
khabib-nurmagomedov-dustin-poirier-ufc-242.jpg

...Conor as well:
hi-res-8d47048a7cc374cb75918dfb2c6b70f6_crop_north.jpg

...Barboza looks horrible at lightweight. He clearly carries excess body fat and is completely out of shape there:
edson-barboza-paul-felder-ufc-242-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Ferguson has underrated wrestling also. It is often overlooked because he does not mind being taken down. But I see your point, I don't see Khabib manhandling Tony like his previous 5 opp unless he wants to fight on the floor. Ferguson has the same wrestling prestige as Jon, and we all saw how he out-wrestled DC.

Yeah, Dustin is such a small guy...
khabib-nurmagomedov-dustin-poirier-ufc-242.jpg

...Conor as well:
hi-res-8d47048a7cc374cb75918dfb2c6b70f6_crop_north.jpg

...Barboza looks horrible at lightweight. He clearly carries excess body fat and is completely out of shape there:
edson-barboza-paul-felder-ufc-242-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg
You can't weigh somebody with your eyeballs... Fact is he's missed weight twice at 155 (well 1 of those he didn't even weigh in because he was in such a bad state) 2 of those other 3 however have fought many times at 145 and never missed.

You can't weigh somebody with your eyeballs... Fact is he's missed weight twice at 155 (well 1 of those he didn't even weigh in because he was in such a bad state) 2 of those other 3 however have fought many times at 145 and never missed.
I know, but it should be clear that Khabib is not as big as people make him out to be.
Him missing weight was due to him getting to heavy in between fights and the lack of knowledge on how to cut weight properly. Look at Aldo: people made him out to be a huge featherweight and said he's struggled with making 145 in the past, yet he's able to make 135 during an era where IV's are banned.

It's going to be a crazy fight I believe and while Khabib should be favored this is not going to be an easy fight.

Some legit reasons for that have already been given to you by others (not by me), but you keep on playing dumb like you don't understand

View attachment 719973
One of Khabib’s last 5 beat Tony’s ass and 2 more of them would if Tony would fight real top 5’s instead of gatekeepers.

Some legit reasons for that have already been given to you by others (not by me), but you keep on playing dumb like you don't understand
No... i have never heard any that made sense.

Jon Jones has never missed weight. Khabib has multiple times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back