Khabib’s last 5 opponents

Are you just projecting now? That's exactly what you did and what I replied to you about doing. You never pointed out a single person that said something hypocritical, you just claimed it happened with no way to verify it.
Except i know there is a way to verify that, because i have names in my head. I KNOW im right, because ive had this discussion with other users before... And even if i didnt have names to provide, that doest mean id be wrong as well. Only that i couldnt remember who i had the arguments with.

But as a matter of fact, i already gave you one. I guess you ignored that either to avoid admitting things to yourself.

There is no way of knowing having a dislike bar would justify what you said. And even if there was one, it would be merely a popularity contest and not a trustworthy way to measure the argument by itself in its own merit

Calling me a pussy for not wanting to single out people is hilarious. If you were familiar with my posting you'd know i get into arguments about Khabib daily in this forum. So using that as some sort of scapegoat to avoid admiting you are wrong is exactly that. A pussy way to get out of admitting you dont really have a point

2/5 were former 145ers (Connie, Dustin)

2/5 were future 145ers (MJ, Edson)

And then Iaquinta sandwiched in the middle, who looked severely undersized in his last two losses to Cowboy and Hooker. If Iaquinta didn’t sell houses as his main income, he would probably be more dedicated and fight at 145lbs.

You know who won’t be undersized and could never safely compete at 145lbs?
View attachment 719973
if Jon Jones had beaten rumble Johnson, would it be a great accomplishment beating a former WW ?

I cartainly could.... But I'm not trying to call anyone out or start some shit with any particular user.

However, there is a guy that contested me about it literally in this thread that would fit the bill

Talon1 or something

Just how dense is dense? I literally said in multiple posts in this thread alone that I don't see the need or criticize Jones for moving up. See... this is your problem. All talk, no listen.

Just how dense is dense? I literally said in multiple posts in this thread alone that I don't see the need or criticize Jones for moving up. See... this is your problem. All talk, no listen.
I just read your replies to me.

You said nothing about this when replying to me.

Neither do i see the need to criticize khabib... Like you said you did, i have posted this in this thread.

So what the hell are you arguing with me for?

I just read your replies to me.

You said nothing about this when replying to me.

Neither do i see the need to criticize khabib... Like you said you did, i have posted this in this thread.

So what the hell are you arguing with me for?

Id explain, but it would be a repeat of my first post and it's already obvious you care more about the rebuttal than listening to the argument you are dismissing. Much like bashing my head into a wall but expecting a different result this time.

Id explain, but it would be a repeat of my first post and it's already obvious you care more about the rebuttal than listening to the argument you are dismissing.
Sounds like you are bipolar.

You were literally giving me reasons why Jones should move up 3 messages ago

Sounds like you are bipolar.

You were literally giving me reasons why Jones should move up 3 messages ago

Im sorry you did not pay attention enough to actually read and understand what was being argued. I mean you already admitted that you purposely brought Jones into the discussion to stir the pot, so I should not be surprised that you care more about creating argument than having productive conversation.

FYI, that's not what bipolar is

Im sorry you did not pay attention enough to actually read and understand what was being argued. I mean you already admitted that you purposely brought Jones into the discussion to stir the pot, so I should not be surprised that you care more about creating argument than having productive conversation.

FYI, that's not what bipolar is
No...

I brought up Khabib fans hypocrisy to Stir the pot

How fucking hilarious it is that you missunderstood this while trying to lecture me on comprehension??

{<jordan}

Oh and by the way.... im not the guy throwing insults in one hand and wanting to have a productive converesation in the other. You know what?

giphy.gif

Then it just sounds like bullshit since you can't verify anyone actually said anything hypocritical. Those Sherdog said this and that posts are garbage.

Yeah... thats why the post has multiple likes. Literally the one with the most likes in the whole thread, OP excluded

There is no way of knowing having a dislike bar would justify what you said. And even if there was one, it would be merely a popularity contest and not a trustworthy way to measure the argument by itself in its own merit

You literally just used likes to justify the legitimacy of your post and then minutes later said that dislikes wouldn't say anything about the merit of a post but would be nothing but a popularity contest

Last edited:
What does Pulsin Bones Jones have to do with this?

I guess nothing really... That was just me stirring the pot and standing up for my guy

I mean you already admitted that you purposely brought Jones into the discussion to stir the pot

No...

I brought up Khabib fans hypocrisy to Stir the pot

I mean sure you were "bringing up Khabib fans hypocrisy" (a hypocrisy you could not verify when asked), but you did so by bringing up Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back