Khabib’s last 5 opponents

To be fair, Jones is legs and arms, no torso so him building the needed mass for HW would be pretty hard for him as he would barely hit the limit at best.

Jones has said he is 230 when not cutting.

Stipe the HW champ weighed in at 230.5 in his last fight.

Jones is already a heavyweight

lol Dustin is a BIG lightweight and Barboza is even bigger. Conor is a normal sized lightweight as is Khabib, while Tony is one of the bigger guys in the division and was wrestlefucked by Castillo and gets hurt/dropped a lot.

RDA is the best credentialed grappler (3rd degree black belt) Khabib has fought.. and he ragdolled him.

Poirier for a recent example, is a black belt under Tim Credeur.. and Khabib subbed him.
Poirier has 1 submission win in his last 18 fights, Tony has 6 submission in his last 12 fights. Also Poirier nearly got a guilitine on Khabib. RDA has 1 submission in his last 12 fights.

Conor has more fights at WW than he does at LW in the UFC. Dustin is considering moving up to WW. MJ was huge at FW and regularly struggled to make the weight. Edson has not cut to FW successfully yet.

Weak attempt.

If i though it had any merit we wouldnt be of a different opinion.

<BC1>

Aaaaaaaaannd personal attacks since lack of arguments.

Oh, yeah, you are right, your argument was all about logic and not done to belittle anyone who disagrees with you, especially given that all of your "arguments" meant to mock me were not even true to what I was saying. Literally not one. As I said, you don't know how to have actual conversations. Ive seen you time and time again do nothing but mock anyone who disagrees, as if that makes your opinion somehow the only one worth anything... then you wanna play victim with this "personal attacks" crap.

oh bro... you teased us, so now you HAVE to move up" (which was not what I said)
Having a reach advantage is also a ridiculous claim. "bro... your limbs are too long, you need to move up" (also not what I said)
This shit is based on weight dude. Get over it.

Artem should move down to flyweight then by your standards <{MingNope}> (also not consistent with what I was saying)

The only thing that has SOME merit on your list is the fact he cleaned house. But lets completely ignore all the other much more sensical reasons why he should NOT move up in favor of this minor curiosity.

You make no good points here.

He was having seizures before the Conor fight due to cutting so much, just saying.
Not what he said. The word in Russian that got translated as seizures has dozens of means. In context it makes more sense as muscle spasms, sickness, nausea, anxiety, shit like that.

TS find out if a local uni is handing out degrees in nitpicking.

Oh, yeah, you are right, your argument was all about logic and not done to belittle anyone who disagrees with you
Nah man... you are really taking this personal.

Just because i make jokes to convey my points?
<{cruzshake}>

Im perfectly fine you have a different opinion.
It was you who quoted me first saying i had no merit because other people had already "given legit reason" and calling me dumb. Then when i refute these reasons you resort to insults.

Its really you who cant accept how i view things here

MJ may have the victory over Tony.

But to say he "beat Tony's ass" tells me you never actually saw the fight.
Of course I have watched the fight, who would even be on a MMA website if they didn’t watch MMA? That is the stupidest comment I have heard on Sherdog today and that is saying something.
Tony not only lost all 3 rounds on all three judges score cards but MJ also broke Tony’s arm in the process that is the very definition of a ass beating !

Some legit reasons for that have already been given to you by others (not by me), but you keep on playing dumb like you don't understand
i don't think it's an act, mate. that guy is legit dumb

Jones has said he is 230 when not cutting.

Stipe the HW champ weighed in at 230.5 in his last fight.

Jones is already a heavyweight

By that logic all LHWs are HWs when not cutting weight. Stipe also purposefully lost like 10lbs for his last fight and it was the lightest he's ever been in his career.

I know... a lot of people do. You missunderstand me.

Im not saying there arent people who say khabib should move up.

Im saying there are people who defend khabib should not move up, but cry about Jones not moving up.

Two different things. You assumed something i did not say

<4> [<cena1}

I dont like Khabib, but quite frankly, i think both are fine where they are. I think they COULD move up... but i wouldnt have a problem if they didnt.

What i was saying was that there is a group of khabib huggers that protect him, while speaking from both sides of their mouth when it comes to Jon, yet, unlike Kahbib, Jon has never missed weight a day in his life
So?

Tony's last loss? FUTURE 145ER MICHAEL JOHNSON!!! lmao

By that logic all LHWs are HWs when not cutting weight. Stipe also purposefully lost like 10lbs for his last fight and it was the lightest he's ever been in his career.

Most of them are...

And Stipe didn’t lose that weight on purpose. He said it happened due to typical stresses of being a new dad.

RDA is the best credentialed grappler (3rd degree black belt) Khabib has fought.. and he ragdolled him.

Poirier for a recent example, is a black belt under Tim Credeur.. and Khabib subbed him.

Dustin is known for his cardio issues though and considering his size for that division it really looks to have taken a toll on him.

I agree, and also people don't realize is that Tony is a high level BJJ black belt with half of his last 12 wins coming by submission, the best grappler Khabib fought he arguable lost to in Tibau and Tony sub'd him inside 3 minutes. This is going to be a test for Khabib that I don't see him passing. @asdf122345
Let me take some of the fallacy out of that post. 1) everybody knows Tony is a high level BJJ grappler. 2) Khabib beat Tibau on all 3 judges score cards , won the fight and there was no grappling in it. 3) The best wrestler Khabib faced was Shalorus who finished 4 th in the Olympic trials . 5) The only questionable loss was when Gil Castillo absolutely dominated Tony with 12 minutes of top control in a 15 minute fight and the fight ended with Tony caught in a submission when the bell rang. It wasn’t a unanimous decision and Tony should have another loss.

Most of them are...

And Stipe didn’t lose that weight on purpose. He said it happened due to typical stresses of being a new dad.

Stipe did say he lost weight on purpose, he said he worked on his cardio a lot more.

Back