Kevin shouldn't let Wonder to stand up at the first takedown

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That costed him a fight.
Yes, he wanted look cool when he was on top of Wonder and didn't gnp him, but stand-up instead.
But then it appeared Wonder is much better stand up.
That's why he lost.

Yea.. that costed him big time..

Bit off more than what he could chew and gave up in the fight

Kinda bittersweet, I don't know, these showings are not always that good, hope at least they get bonus.

That costed him a fight.
Yes, he wanted look cool when he was on top of Wonder and didn't gnp him, but stand-up instead.
But then it appeared Wonder is much better stand up.
That's why he lost.
ezgif-1-bdac98f5bd.gif

Holland came to strike which is what the mainstream casuals pay to see, not compete in a local high school wrestling match

Believe me - he made the ufc happy with that performance

There was no ranking implifications … no zeros being protected …. It was a main event show - and he gave the fans what they wanted

he didn’t lose anything - ufc will reward him more for the performance

appreciate it - or be miserable - it’s up to you

Then he panic shot on him after letting him up twice

Cant make this shit up. Khamzat may have permanently shut off the blood flow to Hollands brain. Would make sense with his actions and retirement announcement.

They both publicly stated they wanted to fight a striker. Either guy would have been a bitch to use much grappling.

Holland came to strike which is what the mainstream casuals pay to see, not compete in a local high school wrestling match
He should have come to compete in a professional MMA match.

Ya know... like what he signed up for, and signed a contract to do.

Besides, he isn't in high school and singlets are not approved attire for male UFC fighters. So... that would be ridiculous.

Ppl acting like Holland has some masterful top game. It’s weird. WB has seen far better grapplers I’m pretty certain.
<WhatIsThis>

Seriously, cuz ya know wonderboy gets submitted alllll the time. /s

Back