Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

If the amount of people assessing Danis' grappling actually watched him perform then perhaps submission only grappling would be a viable career.

That's the ponytail touch bum guy right?

Co Main
Mizugaki vs Chiesa

If the amount of people assessing Danis' grappling actually watched him perform then perhaps submission only grappling would be a viable career.

People can appreciate his skill without finding it's application interesting enough to watch.

Quit your whinging.

lees gonna be to strong. hughes-esque front choke

It is interesting that Danis isn't particularly denying Lee's claim, but rather he seems to be calling for double or nothing with his '100k live sub-only' challenge.

You'd think he'd immediately call bullshit on Lee if he wasn't being honest about their roll(s).

Calling BS is pretty meaningless though. Kindn of a he said, she said thing. Only there is no she in this case. This would resolve the issue much more definitively.

Even if he said it wasn't true, the rumor would not die. Or maybe it is true. But getting the best of someone once in training hardly says anything, still Lee tries to make it into something significant. Well this match would actually mean something and the rumored training session would not have much credibility in comparison.

People can appreciate his skill without finding it's application interesting enough to watch.

Quit your whinging.

If by appreciate you mean parrot things they've heard on Sherdog sure.

But what if the fight goes to the decision and they have no judges.

Ground n Pound should be included, unless Dilon Danis is a pussy.

It will still be ground game, and Sub wins only.....but since they both do MMA, Ground and Pound should be permitted.

I hope Kevin Lee GnP the shit out of Poorman's Conor......Fuck that pussy.
Fuck sakes so much hate lmao

Danis isn't worried. He rolls with a mega millionaire that can back him....
Pretty sure hes rich on his own front to. I could be wrong but always seemed that way based off his social media. I thought he came from money for sure before Conor

i love when Conor's assistants step into the light and get embarrassed.

How will Conor's tantrum go this time?

Danis asking Conor for a loan in 3... 2... 1...
giphy.gif

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Hahaha, this was my exact thought.

Ground n Pound should be included, unless Dilon Danis is a pussy.

It will still be ground game, and Sub wins only.....but since they both do MMA, Ground and Pound should be permitted.

I hope Kevin Lee GnP the shit out of Poorman's Conor......Fuck that pussy.
LMAO Lee would sleep him he has some nasty gnp for about 2 rounds dont think Dildon would survive

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

Danis wants to be McGregor so bad. Man I hate that camp

If this is just a bjj match, doesn't Dannis have good odds? I don't follow the guy, but from what I read (mostly on Sherdog) he's legit about his grappling skills.

Easy win for Danis. Danis rolled with 185ers and Lee can't bank on the 'hold on for dear life' gameplan and try to win in sudden death like most MMA fighters try.

You knew Danis before Conor did you?

That's funny, go see his instagram before he met Conor, he's always been brash and confident.

Ok so now we are acting like tweeting 'beg me' and holding money to the ear isnt imitating McGregor?. Aight mate you do that.

Ok so now we are acting like tweeting 'beg me' and holding money to the ear isnt imitating McGregor?. Aight mate you do that.
This was months before he trained with Conor. But like everyone apparently everyone acts like conor. Here's a newsflash - perhaps Conor is friends with people who are like him (I'm not sure most sherdoggers get that as they probably don't have friends but you tend to gravitate towards like minded people).

James Gallagher is the same. It's always "wannabe Conor". If someone is irish and confident it doesn't make them a copy cat. If you're confident and friends with Conor that doesn't make you a copy cat.

upload_2018-8-15_15-0-55.png

Back