Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

Leaked UFC contracts.....duh
BJJ/submission wrestling isn’t in competition with the ufc. To my knowledge they are allowed to compete in such matches. I could be wrong so instead of a “duh” how bout offering up some proof instead of just flapping your gums.

And which part of the contract are you interpreting that a fighter can’t compete in a BJJ match? Direct me to that part of the contract. I’m not interested in reading the whole contract dude. And keep your smart ass comments to yourself. I’m here to LEARN. I asked you a simple question and you still haven’t answered it.
Thing is, loads of fighters in the UFC does grappling competitions.
Its one of the things thats are allowed.
So it wont be stopped for being a grappling competition.
He’s talking out of his ass. I’m still waiting for his evidence. I’m not saying what he’s saying isn’t true, I honestly want to know at this point but he’s not the guy to educate me. @FrankieNYC can you shed some light on this if you know? Do UFC Fighters need permission to compete in grappling matches?

Why are people counting out Lee? A great wrestler can always win against a great BJJ guy if the wrestler plays it safe. We've see it countless of times in major tournaments. Jake Shields himself beat the supposed GOAT MMA BJJ guy in Maia by basically holding him down.

I got Lee. he's got a top level mentality. Danis is a fucking punk. He'll melt under the pressure.

Why is that a surprise ? Shields is a better fighter than maia. In fact they have the same number of sub wins but shields has the higher profile wins Including a win over Woodley

i do get a chuckle out of some of kevin lee's quotes. most recently to ariel helwani this week regarding which fight he would rather get if he had the choice, conor or khabib - "the conor fight is there, but i feel like people already know i'ma run the man over"
I've noticed fighters changed their MO from begging for a red panty night to acting like they dont want it. Khabib said he wanted any one else, only cared about legacy, but was begging behind closed doors for for money. I get it, using reverse psychology and all, but you have to be a dumbass to want to fight for 30/30 and not 10 million.

Id say Lee has a long way to go but UFC fast tracked him to a title shot already and are clearly see him as some kind of needle mover. Outside of Conor and Tony, I see him as being Khabib's most compelling matchup.

Last edited:
Why are people counting out Lee? A great wrestler can always win against a great BJJ guy if the wrestler plays it safe. We've see it countless of times in major tournaments. Jake Shields himself beat the supposed GOAT MMA BJJ guy in Maia by basically holding him down.

I got Lee. he's got a top level mentality. Danis is a fucking punk. He'll melt under the pressure.
Shields best Maia but Palhares made him tap. I think it's really all about your style of grappling and wrestling, but you do have a good point: the wrestler beats the bjj guy if he plays it safe and has better stand up. Maia just sucks kinda against wrestlers tho, much like RDA.

53.jpg

Ummmm Dilon that’s like $300 dollars. In 20 dollar bills. The picture and caption leads me to believe you do NOT have $100k to throw around.

<{cruzshake}>

That Shoyoroll rashguard has to be worth at least $75.

And which part of the contract are you interpreting that a fighter can’t compete in a BJJ match? Direct me to that part of the contract. I’m not interested in reading the whole contract dude. And keep your smart ass comments to yourself. I’m here to LEARN. I asked you a simple question and you still haven’t answered it.

He’s talking out of his ass. I’m still waiting for his evidence. I’m not saying what he’s saying isn’t true, I honestly want to know at this point but he’s not the guy to educate me. @FrankieNYC can you shed some light on this if you know? Do UFC Fighters need permission to compete in grappling matches?

Jesus Christ you are lazy. If you are a fan of the UFC you would want to read a contract. Read 3.5 and 3.6 and tell me I am talking out of my ass.

Jesus Christ you are lazy. If you are a fan of the UFC you would want to read a contract. Read 3.5 and 3.6 and tell me I am talking out of my ass.

I dont need to read that contract to tell you, you are talking out of your ass.
UFC fighters has always been able to compete in grappling.

bendo.jpg

Ben Henderson’s BJJ black belt debut was successful. The UFC lightweight champion competed in a state championship in Arizona, and managed to get the finish in two of his three fights, getting the gold medal.

The former UFC featherweight champion has signed up to compete at IBJJF’s Master International Championship in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on July 28-30, the federation announced Thursday night.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/21/16007266/jose-aldo-set-to-compete-in-jiu-jitsu-in-brazil-ufc

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...te-submission-only-grappling-match-sunday-ufc

And? Kevin is strong enough to stop anything that this weak ass moron will throw at him. He will manhandle him and probably sub him.

Lol. You don't know shit about jiu-jitsu. Gordon Ryan couldn't sub Dillon.

I love how people's bitterness about Conor makes them completely irrational.

I dont need to read that contract to tell you, you are talking out of your ass.
UFC fighters has always been able to compete in grappling.

bendo.jpg

Ben Henderson’s BJJ black belt debut was successful. The UFC lightweight champion competed in a state championship in Arizona, and managed to get the finish in two of his three fights, getting the gold medal.

The former UFC featherweight champion has signed up to compete at IBJJF’s Master International Championship in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on July 28-30, the federation announced Thursday night.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/21/16007266/jose-aldo-set-to-compete-in-jiu-jitsu-in-brazil-ufc

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...te-submission-only-grappling-match-sunday-ufc

Yes they have WITH THE UFC'S PERMISSION. You aren't that bright huh?

Back