Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

That little shit stain Danis in the headlines again eh?

53.jpg

Ummmm Dilon that’s like $300 dollars. In 20 dollar bills. The picture and caption leads me to believe you do NOT have $100k to throw around.

<{cruzshake}>

Easiest 100k Kevin will ever make in his life. Basically free money.

Who is funding?

They need a promotion to raise $ since would be beyond foolish for either fighter to just risk their own $ and have no income for grappling.

Lee is stronger and should probably be able to avoid a sub.

Who is funding?

They need a promotion to raise $ since would be beyond foolish for either fighter to just risk their own $ and have no income for grappling.

Lee is stronger and should probably be able to avoid a sub.
Would he be able to avoid it forever?

If Lee is to win he would need to get a sub, ain't gonna happen, even if Lee had a strength advantage Danis would get him eventually, technique is king, especially once they are tired.

95/5 in Dillon's favour.

DAM Conor's pool boy Danis still trying to get attention.

Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

Hmmm. Lee is already putting his name in the hat in case someone pulls out of the headliner. Makes a claim that he choked Danis out - who just so happens to be a training partner of Conor - to link his name to the fight in some way (which is the smart thing to do)

Has already said Nurmagomedov is an easy fight for him.

Boom. Bit of back story there, but doubt he'd be an alternate or maybe he will.

So you care?
Would it make you feel better if I cared? I will start cheering for Kevin f rom now on. I'll start now in fact.
Kevin lee is trash and would still butt fuck your clown "grappler" who isn't very good.
I care.

Kevin Lee is an mma fighter. If you want to call him out like some badass, call him out for an mma bout. Would watch either way.

Danis living up to his name as usual.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...eople-when-he-knows-the-fight-will-not-happen

Danis never claimed he was a better mma fighter but Lee is claiming he bested Danis at pure bjj so Danis is entitled to call him out on that to prove who really is better. So a bjj sub match would prove who is better at that, an mma fight wouldn't and doesn't make much sense.

Lee called Danis' bluff? Danis is the one who told Lee to put up or shut up live and on camera after Lee said he submitted him lol.
what put up or shut up, danis doesn't even have 100k

Lee has no way of winning this and he knows it.

Danis also knows this.

Match will not happen.

Hes ok. I think Kevin is better.
You know nothing, Dillon Danis is a Marcelo Garcia prodigy.

Take away all the ego and money stuff and he is one of the best in the world. Kevin Lee didn't even make NCAA Div. II wrestling, he is a nobody outside of forcing himself to lightweight so he can fight smaller guys.

You know nothing, Dillon Danis is a Marcelo Garcia prodigy.

Take away all the ego and money stuff and he is one of the best in the world. Kevin Lee didn't even make NCAA Div. II wrestling, he is a nobody outside of forcing himself to lightweight so he can fight smaller guys.
What does wrestling have to do with laying on your back asking another man to roll for money? I know a dick sucker when I see one. Don't waste your precious time being offended by my opinion. If i think Lee would win, then who cares.
Shut the fuck up, you and all your cry baby Dildo Danus friends.
Grow up. Opinions are opinions. Some people here get it, others like you are too insecure to accept that other people may just think Lee is better.
If you need more time to cry and vent, please do so now. I'll stay up and read It, then console you.

What does wrestling have to do with laying on your back asking another man to roll for money? I know a dick sucker when I see one. Don't waste your precious time being offended by my opinion. If i think Lee would win, then who cares.
Shut the fuck up, you and all your cry baby Dildo Danus friends.
Grow up. Opinions are opinions. Some people here get it, others like you are too insecure to accept that other people may just think Lee is better.
If you need more time to cry and vent, please do so now. I'll stay up and read It, then console you.
The facts simply do not care about your opinions sweetheart, and the facts are in, Lee needs a fucking miracle to beat Dillon Danis in any form of grappling contest and I mean a miracle, some random, sleepy ass sherdogger with cheeto fingers staying awake well past his bed time, harping on about how his 'opinion' matters and he thinks Lee wins means jack shit in the real world and especially jack shit on that mat.

giphy.gif

The facts simply do not care about your opinions sweetheart, and the facts are in, Lee needs a fucking miracle to beat Dillon Danis in any form of grappling contest and I mean a miracle, some random, sleepy ass sherdogger with cheeto fingers staying awake well past his bed time, harping on about how his 'opinion' matters and he thinks Lee wins means jack shit in the real world and especially jack shit on that mat.

giphy.gif
Butthurt at its finest. Take what i say and say it back to me. I just got done explaining why opinions dont matter and here you are.... Still upset. Still confused.
Would you like to suck my cheeto fingers before i get to them?
Lmfao your a little weirdo. For what its worth, i am sorry that i hurt you.

Back