News Kevin Lee vs. Diego Sanchez set for March 11

Scott Coker already looking like an honest and thoughtful promoter in comparison with Khabib

This is very out of character coming from someone who tried to book Big Foot vs Tyron Spong

It's making Dana (and it pains me to say this) look like a freaking SAINT.

I bet Khabib had Diego sign the contract while he was still in his deathbed.

Wait until 2026 when a Conor coming out of 6 first round KO losses get a title shot against some 26 years old Dagestani who will be 19-0

573493.jpg

Will be my reaction.

But since its Dana, I still wouldn't doubt it.

What if Diego goes beast mode now that he’s not being held back by joshua fraudia

This would be amazing but I doubt he survives the initial onslaught from a young, athletic Lee.

He could survive, and if Lee gasses out in the second round, Diego will start spamming takedowns, and by the 3rd round Diego will mount Lee and keep dropping elbows until the final bell. 29-28 Diego.

Diego is just getting over covid pneumonia, and wants to fight in a little over 3 months. Don't see how this ends well for him
less than that even. It's crazy. He was sick for at least a month. I bet he's desperate for money.

Says alot about MMA and the UFC’s rivals in general when this fight is still better than 99 percent of anything Bellator could put on.
Because brain damaged Diego brings name value from nearly 17 years ago?

Kevin lee was considered (and looked like )a future champ. Now he’s fighting old ass Diego in a side show organization. An even lesser one than bellator because Coker didn’t want Lee. MMA is so weird.

Diego says he's "Healthier than ever".

Last edited:
Eagles mma desperate for the first death in a cage

Back