News Kevin Lee vs. Diego Sanchez set for March 11

gotta be honest in saying im glad kabib is stepping up for these guys because other wise they'd up on bkfc or a jake paul show

This is a must win for Kevin. Only losers lose to Diego at this point.

Kevin Lee IS a choke master though
How crazy would it be if Diego pulled it out?
Shit match making though khabob
<KhabibBS>

Diego via 3rd TKO. Lee will 10-8 him in the first and Diego will come back and catch him late. Man what a sad state of affairs.

Diego via 3rd TKO. Lee will 10-8 him in the first and Diego will come back and catch him late. Man what a sad state of affairs.
One could hope..
Then Diego jumps into the crowd and ko's khabib
Just as likely as Diego winning the fight

One could hope..
Then Diego jumps into the crowd and ko's khabib
Just as likely as Diego winning the fight

I would have thought the same for Lee losing to Rodriguez. That match was made to put him over. Striker with minimal ground game that like to box. Lee should have won that every day of the week. Even RDA should have been an easy win for him. I just don't think Lee was ever as good as he seemed to be.

Everyone seems to think that it's a foregone conclusion that Diego will get starched.

Going from fighting top 10 to top 5 guys in the world, to fighting guys that shouldn't even be fighting.

Not much integrity. First Bigfoot and now the corpse of Diego being butchered once more.

Is it 3 or 5 rounds? Lol. I would take Diego in a 5 rounder. Even this old ass version of him. Lee has gas issues. It’s a shame because he would be really good otherwise.

You should be ashamed of yourself Khabib.

Kevin by murder.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Khabin is really ruthless when it comes to making money, he absolutely is ready to sacrifice Diego „the walking dead“ Sanchez for a few dollars to be able to buy more tiramisu…

hope he doesnt let those guys do pushups before presenting them the fight contract!

Back