News Kevin Lee vs. Diego Sanchez set for March 11

What a ridiculous squash match.

Yeah. I'll be surprised if this is even remotely competitive. Even before his terrible COVID infection, Diego looked awful in his last few fights. Like a shadow of a husk of his former self: as if his mind had some vague idea of what he wanted to do (even if was sometimes ill-advised), but his body was physically incapable of executing the movements. And so brittle, too. I would struggle to find many guys on the UFC roster that I would confidently favor him against at this juncture, whether at 155 or 170.

Conversely, even when Kevin got cut -- while he was rather mediocre in the grand scheme of things -- he was still a fighter who appeared to have all the tools to potentially be a fringe Top 15ish guy in the UFC if he could have put it all together intelligently.

Last edited:
Rashad and Diego running neck and neck for who gets a life-altering beating at this org. (I can't imagine who they could put Evans in against who wouldn't be as bad a match up as Lee/Sanchez...outside of Chuck or Tito).

I’ve always been a huge fan of Diego, but he’s going to get wrecked in this fight.

Wow, Kebab makes it more and more difficult to respect him.

As a fighter that retired too soon, maybe because he wanted to preserve his health and didn't want to get smahed in the future, and that eventually would happen, this looks like a sleazy moneygrabbing move.

... thought Diego died on his anti-vax fabia shield

Disgraceful stuff from The GOAT..

Diego is going to Fabia FKL. He'll make a new man out of him.

Back