Kevin Lee tweets “BERNIE SANDERS YOU BASTARDS” after KO victory

081_Kevin_Lee_x_Gregor_Gillespie.0.jpg

Kevin Lee’s brutal KO finish of Gillespie.

This after the event last Saturday where Trump got overwhelmingly booed at by the crowd.

Discuss.

bernie-sanders-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1.jpg

Far left doesn't stand a chance and they won't for a while. AOC might lose her seat to a Repub soon. Nice kick though.

At long last a fighter with a bit of common sense. All we're getting is racist retards like Colby supporting racists like Trump.

A, Trump got overwhelmingly cheered.

B, Lee just outed himself as yet another white-hating black man who wants free things from the people he hates. Congrats Lee, too bad Long Island Republican stalwart Al Iaquinta made a fool of you twice.

C, you sound poor.

You just outed yourself as just another poor blue collar bitter incel white guy who's somehow the most persecuted person in the world now because *GASP* other people have rights too now! The horror, amirite???? And yes, expecting something back for over 200 years of unpaid, brutal, backbreaking labor while being raped tortured, burned alive, and murdered, is expecting something for free lol DERP. Something is owed for all of that brutal free work that turned this country into a global economic powerhouse, and it's going to be paid to the relatives of those who were murdered or died off long before they could see compensation for 12 hr backbreaking days under the threat of rape, torture and murder....whether you feel threatened by it or not.

But don't worry, Trump will save you! He cares so much about you poor blue collar bitter racist incels, and hes gonna fight for your interests, not his billionaire buddies or anything LMAO.........

Exactly.

Taxing the wealthy seems like a good idea but in our international, global economy all it will do is ensure even more jobs get sent abroad. And we'll all be working at Starbucks and McDonald's....but with free healthcare!

And he doesn't seem to understand that college degrees work like currency. The more people that have college degrees, the less each degree is worth.
As you mentioned Starbucks and McDonalds, you do realise these billion dollar companies pay hardly any tax at all. Yet the poor guy who sells big macs with a huge smile ends up paying more in tax as percentage than the 400 wealthiest billionaires in the USA. Why should McDonalds and Starbucks employee (amongst the poorest) than the 400 richest companies?
Is this fair? Donald Trumps tax cuts have only benefited the mega rich.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html

You just outed yourself as just another poor blue collar bitter incel white guy who's somehow the most persecuted person in the world now because *GASP* other people have rights too now! The horror, amirite???? And yes, expecting something back for over 200 years of unpaid, brutal, backbreaking labor is expecting something for free lol DERP. Something is owed for all of that brutal free work that turned this country into an economic powerhouse, and it's going to be paid to the relatives of those who were murdered or died off long before they could see compensation for 12 hr backbreaking days under the threat of rape, torture and murder.

Dont worry, Trump will save you! He cares so much about you poor blue collar bitter racist incels, and hes gonna fight for your interests, not his billionaire buddies or anything LMAO.........
I am a white collar educated professional who makes 6 figures working 4 hours a day. All of Trump's policies help me. Literally 95% of them.

You outed yourself as an idiot.

"Kevin Lee tweets" Ts posts something from Instagram<LikeReally5>

As you mentioned Starbucks and McDonalds, you do realise these billion dollar companies pay hardly any tax at all. Yet the poor guy who sells big macs with a huge smile ends up paying more in tax as percentage than the 400 wealthiest billionaires in the USA. Why should McDonalds and Starbucks employee (amongst the poorest) than the 400 richest companies?
Is this fair? Donald Trumps tax cuts have only benefited the mega rich.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html
Wrong. And what about salaries they pay? To executives too, you realized all that money is eventually taxed, often several times.

I like Kevin Lee less and less with every interview and post.

Wrong. And what about salaries they pay? To executives too, you realized all that money is eventually taxed, often several times.
Dear lord, what is the matter with you? Take for instance Mcdonalds, who keeps this company afloat, who cleans the floors, serves food to the people, put up with all the agro? Yes those low paid workers, who collectively are responsible for earning the billions for the most selfish and inhumane people in the world.
You have heard the term, over 90% of the worlds wealth is owned by just about 1% of the population. It's time that changed. And Bernie I believe will definitely do something about this injustice to humanity.

I go out of my way to talk to people with Trump stickers,
by the third question about government, voting platforms, or world trade, they can't even form a sentence. It is hilarious.
It just becomes emotion & ego, and then babbling turns to "the left" ...
yet I am not of "the left" simply by testing a "Trumper's" education level.

As a Canadian who met Bern, he is actually a smart & solid guy.
Incredible track record / history on his platform. Educated. Humbled.
Actually cares about other people.

Trump is a proven moron, and it keeps repeating (blatant & obviously)...
when he declared business bankruptcy, as predicted,
when he had "the apprentice" (the irony here is unbelievable) he outed himself (as even dumber on camera than the rumors lead us to believe),
... then the nonsensical gibberish he has managed to say outing himself as un-aware of how (basic) democracy works.
Most grade school level thinkers can tell he is mentally disabled.
The guy survives by lawyers council and has never answered a question with a logical answer.
Honestly, never once in the history of people asking him questions.
He just rambles and talks shit. He is legit worse than Diaz.

Bern, I asked a few direct questions and his answers were immediate without confusion, without insults to voters/residents of the country, and clear enough to understand. He has been saying the same shit since the 80's and over thirty years, not a single person has formed a solid rebuttal to his electoral reform for his country. The U.S. NEEDS Bernie.

I would love if he moved to Canada and severed ties with the US.
It would position the US as "officially useless" when both surrounding borders are not supporting their theft of resource & democracy.

People who support Trump always drop "i don't really follow politics" or "i'm not political,but Trump ... blah blah blah"

It has spread into Canada and any political discussion devolves into nonsense. I thought Alberta was a bunch of morons & criminals in the 90's & the 2000's but now ... it is pure american hillbilly incest about "jobs".
80% of them, have been arrested before moving to Alberta.
The beauty of HR records.

I go out of my way to talk to people with Trump stickers,
by the third question about government, voting platforms, or world trade, they can't even form a sentence. It is hilarious.
It just becomes emotion & ego, and then babbling turns to "the left" ...
yet I am not of "the left" simply by testing a "Trumper's" education level.

As a Canadian who met Bern, he is actually a smart & solid guy.
Incredible track record / history on his platform. Educated. Humbled.
Actually cares about other people.

Trump is a proven moron, and it keeps repeating (blatant & obviously)...
when he declared business bankruptcy, as predicted,
when he had "the apprentice" (the irony here is unbelievable) he outed himself (as even dumber on camera than the rumors lead us to believe),
... then the nonsensical gibberish he has managed to say outing himself as un-aware of how (basic) democracy works.
Most grade school level thinkers can tell he is mentally disabled.
The guy survives by lawyers council and has never answered a question with a logical answer.
Honestly, never once in the history of people asking him questions.
He just rambles and talks shit. He is legit worse than Diaz.

Bern, I asked a few direct questions and his answers were immediate without confusion, without insults to voters/residents of the country, and clear enough to understand. He has been saying the same shit since the 80's and over thirty years, not a single person has formed a solid rebuttal to his electoral reform for his country. The U.S. NEEDS Bernie.

I would love if he moved to Canada and severed ties with the US.
It would position the US as "officially useless" when both surrounding borders are not supporting their theft of resource & democracy.

People who support Trump always drop "i don't really follow politics" or "i'm not political,but Trump ... blah blah blah"

It has spread into Canada and any political discussion devolves into nonsense. I thought Alberta was a bunch of morons & criminals in the 90's & the 2000's but now ... it is pure american hillbilly incest about "jobs".
80% of them, have been arrested before moving to Alberta.
The beauty of HR records.
Thank you for that good sir, an intelligent Sherbro with a sense of humanity.

Back