Kevin Lee tweets “BERNIE SANDERS YOU BASTARDS” after KO victory

I was there. There was scatterings of boos, mostly from the upper decks.

There was nothing overwhelming about it.
Well said.

It also doesn’t matter much either way. Trump did not and will not try and win the electoral votes from New York, they’re not exactly a swing state...

Ill never understand it, basically tax the rich like crazy(think they said 70% in the GND) which will pay for everything(still will be 10's of trillions short).

My big question would be how will Bernie and co. Prevent rich people from moving to a country that doesnt take all their money??
Exactly.

Taxing the wealthy seems like a good idea but in our international, global economy all it will do is ensure even more jobs get sent abroad. And we'll all be working at Starbucks and McDonald's....but with free healthcare!

And he doesn't seem to understand that college degrees work like currency. The more people that have college degrees, the less each degree is worth.

Honestly,

best post fight tweet.

{<redford}

081_Kevin_Lee_x_Gregor_Gillespie.0.jpg

Kevin Lee’s brutal KO finish of Gillespie.

This after the event last Saturday where Trump got overwhelmingly booed at by the crowd.

Discuss.

bernie-sanders-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1.jpg

Overwhelmingly? You should rewatch.

Didn't even know who Bernie Sanders was but there you go lol

Not a big Bernie guy but tweeting that after Trump was in the building is nice. Kevin Lee is winning me back as a fan lol.

War Fighter Kevin Lee!

WTF does Bernie Sanders have to do with his fight? Congrats to FKL on breaking his losing streak, but the caption doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Ill never understand it, basically tax the rich like crazy(think they said 70% in the GND) which will pay for everything(still will be 10's of trillions short).

My big question would be how will Bernie and co. Prevent rich people from moving to a country that doesnt take all their money??

Maybe thats why they outlawed fossil fuels so rich people will be unable to leave by plane or boat.

And here i was thinking we were playing checkers, those sneaky commie's
That's kind of how the scam works. Of course billionaires are a lot smarter than dummy politicians, and they need that money somehow and they sure as hell aren't going to admit it was a shitty plan and cut it, so they just take it from the middle class like they always do until it's bankrupt. It went incredibly well in Lee's hometown of Detroit.

Last edited:
LOL, Commie Bernie will lose to Pocahontas.

KAG 2020

Maybe thats why they outlawed fossil fuels so rich people will be unable to leave by plane or boat.

And here i was thinking we were playing checkers, those sneaky commie's

If rich elites want to run away because they're forced to pay their fair share to society, they can go. We'll do fine without them.

Back