Kevin Lee: "Askren is easiest fight in division, but I could never outdo Masvidal's MGM buffet"

holy shit im a big fan of kevin but i didnt know he was at tristar now. thats gonna be a great move for him.
Yep he decided to switch things up. No more desert in Vegas. Welcome to cold ass Canada.

I would definitely favor Ben to beat Lee.

@NoBiasJustMMA

Lol

Lee has better takedowns than Cerrone and it's not close

LMAO, you're already using straw man arguments? I was comparing Lee's TDD to Lawlers. Why are you bringing up Lee's takedowns when we are comparing TDD/defensive wrestling between Lee and Lawler and a hypothetical Askren vs Lee fight. Lee wouldn't be trying to take down Askren.

the reality is if askren and masvidal rematched askren would win. Flying knee was cool but wouldn't happen again.

pre fight trash talk doesn't count :D

Let me break this down expertly.....So the fight was 5 seconds long. Ben for the first second came at Jorge. So Ben won that first second! That is how Ben won 20% of this fight. Hope you learned a valuable MMA lesson Nelson.

@NoBiasJustMMA

Askren just isn't nearly as good as you fanboys made him out to be

It's ok, I can help you cope with your sadness

@NoBiasJustMMA

Askren just isn't nearly as good as you fanboys made him out to be

It's ok, I can help you cope with your sadness

You don't have to keep @ me you can just reply to my posts like a normal person. Your stupidity must be hard to cope with.

Let me break this down expertly.....So the fight was 5 seconds long. Ben for the first second came at Jorge. So Ben won that first second! That is how Ben won 20% of this fight. Hope you learned a valuable MMA lesson Nelson.
If you think round scoring means anything when you're unconscious within 5 seconds I don't know what else to say.

Askren would be a very tough matchup for Lee.

Weird thing to say when you're more of Bellator material than him

Kevin Lee doesn't have the striking or gas tank to beat Ben.

aksren would destroy lee

lee couldn't even outwrestle a one-legged part-time fighter/real estate agent

Lee would start strong, but his cardio issues would result in Askren taking over the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back