Kevin Lee: "Askren is easiest fight in division, but I could never outdo Masvidal's MGM buffet"

I more than know how to analyze fights(lol) and I'm not saying that there isnt room for him to evolve. In fact , anyone who pays attention to my posts- I give the benefit of doubts to fighters who suffer setbacks in UFC and go back to drawing board and just get better. I just dont know if Lee will turn out to be one of those and because of it - again- I consider him a good to solid fighter.
During these past handful of fights, Lee was considered this upper tier fighter. I demote that label FOR NOW .Just my " more than reasonable " opinion.

We'll see how his career plays out in the short term and if you're a Kevin lee supporter/fan - hey, I hope he starts to put some impressive wins together.
I like him. Definitely a fan

Not sure I care enough for it to matter much if he does / doesn't do well though.

With Lee it's not even that he needs to get that much better honestly, although I'm sure he will obviously. The skills and talent is already there

But he just needs to put it together in a more intelligent, calm and balanced way. He needs to make a lot of small adjustments. Having a head coach and someone with the sort of mind who's able to see the bigger picture will help a lot with that and we could end up seeing s new Lee sooner than later.

If it is in fact Firaz that he's going with, could be a great move

Just gonna throw this out there, Lee is better than GSP was at 26. Let that sink in for a bit lol

"keeping it real" Lee needs to STFU and actually win a fight for a change... 1-3 in his last 4.

I remember after he choked Chiesa there were members on this site who were proclaiming he was the future champ...

lol

Kevin trying to get a high profile fight after losing every big fight he's had. Coming in over weight to Edson excluded.

giphy.gif

Askren is KO'd by the 3 second point at 4:57, but it looks like the ref stops it officially at 4:56, should be a 4 second KO.

What will it cost for you to change that AV. 100 bucks? That movie and the sequel are my favorite movies of all time. They were so good I refuse to watch the critically acclaimed 3rd film.

Please? Maybe a bloodthirsty Training Day Ethan Hawke walking through the ghetto on a mission to murder a dirty cop? He was prolific, you have options.

FINE! BEFORE SUNSET WAS BETTER ANYWAY! THEY WALKED FOR 45 MINUTES SPEAKING THEIR DIALOGUE WITHOUT A SINGLE CUT. IT WAS CINEMATIC BEAUTY AND BRILLIANCE UNLIKE ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN. I'M IN LOVE WITH JULIE DELPY. SUCK IT.

END THREAD.

Last edited:
What will it cost for you to change that AV. 100 bucks? That movie and the sequel are my favorite movies of all time. They were so good I refuse to watch the critically acclaimed 3rd film.

Please? Maybe a bloodthirsty Training Day Ethan Hawke walking through the ghetto on a mission to murder a dirty cop? He was prolific, you have options.

FINE! BEFORE SUNSET WAS BETTER ANYWAY! THEY WALKED FOR 45 MINUTES SPEAKING THEIR DIALOGUE WITHOUT A SINGLE CUT. IT WAS CINEMATIC BEAUTY AND BRILLIANCE UNLIKE ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN. I'M IN LOVE WITH JULIE DELPY. SUCK IT.

END THREAD.
There is just something about it that creeps people out, like the devil is about to burst out of his eyes when he smiles.

There is just something about it that creeps people out, like the devil is about to burst out of his eyes when he smiles.
Yeah it is triggering, that's why it pisses me off and I didn't just give you props for good taste in movies.

At least Lee is getting some modesty chasing fights with someone a little closer to his obscurity.

People in this site are unbelievably stupid when it comes to Lee

I shit you not, literally 90% of the people commenting in this thread are wrong.. To the point where it's embarrassing

The lack of fight iq is painful
Dude why are you so vested in fighter kevin lee? Not hating just asking?

Dude why are you so vested in fighter kevin lee? Not hating just asking?
Not sure it has as much to do with me being vested

More so that when people are wrong about something, I have like this inner tendency to correct it

People always ask me why I defend so and so, think I'm a fanboy or whatever.. But In the grand scheme that tendency is closer to the truth.

Not sure it has as much to do with me being vested

More so that when people are wrong about something, I have like this inner tendency to correct it

People always ask me why I defend so and so, think I'm a fanboy or whatever.. But In the grand scheme that tendency is closer to the truth.
<mma4>

Back