Kessler and Froch agree to terms - rematch on

It's the only bet I would go for is maybe a better way of putting it.

I'm picking Froch decision. I think he knows what to do this time round. Unless the surgery has had a bad effect on Kessler he is a tough opponent for anyone not named Ward.

Timurd, I don't know where you're based, but the British odds on Kessler are brilliant.

I'm swaying towards a Christmas performance from Froch. Kessler is a fighter I enjoy watching, and I don't entirely buy Froch's claims that he'd have won if not for the ash cloud mucking up his travel arrangements, but I do think Froch has improved while Kessler has remained the same. It's hard to forget that Allan Green put him on his arse too.

This will be a very hard fight for both fighters, but I think Froch has the edge.

He seems more hungry, very determined, has homefield advantage and he's improving.

Kessler is a great fighter, and actually has improved quite a bit as well since getting Jimmy Montoya as his coach, but I just feel that Froch is a bit sharper atm.

I hope I'm wrong, because I want to see Kessler win, but I like both guys really and if Froch wins, well good for him.

I can't wait for the fight though! Tough, tough fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-kessler-surprises-froch-with-army-final-presser--65806

kessler-froch-rematch-presser%20(2).jpg

kessler-froch-rematch-presser%20(6).jpg

Seems like a huge overreaction with this 'kill' thing.

That Kessler picture is hysterical. Are they coming to the ring with him?

As much as I'd like to se Froch lose here, I'd rather watch Andre Ward beat the bag out of him again here on US soil. Won't happen if Froch loses.

Froch- 167.9
Kessler- 166.74

Kessler is starting to look his age.

Glad Ian Darke is back on Sky Sports.

It would be a surprise if Kessler wins the rematch... especially after the way he looked against Green....

Froch is coming off two dominating wins.

war kessler.

When is this fight going on? I'm seeing Froch/Kessler links for 23:00

Coughed up the money to watch this one, I reckon Froch takes it by decision this time around... should be an enjoyable evening.

Scheduled to start at 11pm UK time, but Eddie Hearn has guaranteed that it won't start until after the Champions League final at Wembley tonight. I imagine they're going to make sure there's a bit of time after the footy to let people get home/comfortable and settle down for the boxing so it could be a bit later.

Close fight, I think Froch might take it, but incredibly even matched.

Man I'm psyched for this fight! Bring it!

Back