Kessler and Froch agree to terms - rematch on

u wanna see what a real woman looks like ?
1361217035-mv5bnjaznzc3odi3m15bml5banbnxkftztcwotyzotk2mg-v1-sx512-sy341.jpg

BANAzBCCcAEtBX4.png:large

esq-01-carly-craig-esquire-2012-de.jpg

das-arsch.jpg

7/10 , i fapped numerous times to her scenes in that cheating movie back in the day .

I'll stick with lusting after Rachael if it's all the same to you.

fair enough , i'll stick to lusting after women with curves and natural assets .

Please do so in another thread and stop taking this one off topic

Kthanxbai.

211x140_rachel-cordingley_zpsd5836c7c.jpg
i was asked to add a commentary by sunfish , and i did .

and you're off topic yourself , this thread is about kessler and froch .

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

"The live broadcast of Froch-Kessler on HBO peaked at 493,000 viewers. Foreign fights are ratings killers... #boxing"

"The rebroadcast of Froch-Kessler peaked at 577,000 viewers. So overall, they had around 1.1 total viewers. So it's not bad, at all #boxing"

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

"The live broadcast of Froch-Kessler on HBO peaked at 493,000 viewers. Foreign fights are ratings killers... #boxing"

"The rebroadcast of Froch-Kessler peaked at 577,000 viewers. So overall, they had around 1.1 total viewers. So it's not bad, at all #boxing"

nice, good to see

The press are really trying to emphasise the fact that it's a combined replay number, without mentioning that most of the reported ratings are combined numbers. When Broner got his 1.5 mill last time they forgot to mention it's a combined rating. Now you have the plebs saying HBO are desperately trying to inflate the rating. It's a subtle way of trying to put down the international fighters and pretending they didn't do too good when they did as good as any other show.

Froch says he's open to fighting Ward in Vegas, with probably a fight between then and now.

Back