Ken Shamrock to fight in bare knuckle boxing match

Shamrock might be old and past it but so is Quinn Mcdonagh and he's only around 40 years old. I know those travellers are tough but crazy to go against a former pro like Shamrock.

And if you watch those documentaries , you'll know that these fights can be pretty lucrative in terms of gambling money. Shamrock could stand to win 20-30k if he puts up money himself but it'll be a long, drawn out affair in a car park with only boxing allowed and could go on for hours.

Hats off to him if this actually happens.

How many fights has Ken been scheduled to have since 2010 that he initially agreed to, only to later bail out on; usually at the last minute?

oh god. This is a terrible idea.

Hope Ken wins though. Hopefully he roids like crazy to have a chance, he'll need to be jacked up to have a chance especially with those knees that Rizzo destroyed

Doubt this happens I'll believe Shamrock is going to fight when he steps into the ring at this point.

Bare knuckle boxing has been getting more popular the past few years. The promoters trying to put this together have held these events before.

Its legal, I saw some of the bare knuckle fights they have promoted on youtube. They had rings and rounds in the fights I saw but no gloves obviously.

Ken isn't signing up to fight in a country lane like in Knuckle. Thats a fantastic documentary though.

What? Shamrock will fight in a match where he can't heel hook his opponent?

Plz, someone stop this.

Shamrock might be old and past it but so is Quinn Mcdonagh and he's only around 40 years old. I know those travellers are tough but crazy to go against a former pro like Shamrock.

1) They may both be relatively old, but being 10+ years older makes a BIG difference.

2) Ken is a former pro, but not a former pro boxer. Quinn has done nothing but bareknuckle his whole life. Boxing was just one skill set for Ken. If Ken were a 50-year old former elite boxer, this would be a different story.

And if you watch those documentaries , you'll know that these fights can be pretty lucrative in terms of gambling money. Shamrock could stand to win 20-30k if he puts up money himself but it'll be a long, drawn out affair in a car park with only boxing allowed and could go on for hours.

Hats off to him if this actually happens.

Quinn is 47

Is this the one about the Irish "gypsies"? I say gypsies because they go from place to place fighting right?

a young james quinn would have a chance but hes even more done then ken

a young james quinn would have a chance but hes even more done then ken

I'd that's the case this might be interesting! 2 past their prime dudes throwingem someone will go down!

Lol, Is Fujita/idontbelieveit/04jamell going to tell us Kenny isn't completely broke now?

Personally I hope the old bill catch wind of it and show up and nick the lot, I can't stand gypsy's like this.

Ken gonna cash in that plane ticket they send him and pay some bills...

This is interesting, this is Ken's world.

Back