Kelvin's Chin is Unreal

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
P4P GOAT chin.

It's crazy. He eats these strikes, his head pops back (that alone would do damage), and he just keeps coming forward.

I wonder when it'll catch up to him though. Dude is so tough.

Impressive as hell.

Kelvin is in a weird spot. I think its time for him to move down but those 15 pounds could be a pain in the ass for exactly his chin and cardio. At the sime time its clear he struggles with actual elite MW's. Not chinny has-beens. He's kinda stuck which sucks.

Impressive as hell.

Kelvin is in a weird spot. I think its time for him to move down but those 15 pounds could be a pain in the ass for exactly his chin and cardio. At the sime time its clear he struggles with actual elite MW's. Not chinny has-beens. He's kinda stuck which sucks.
No he’s lazy which has been stated by his coaches and nutritionists. He could be at 170 but instead he decides to waste his prime years getting his chin checked and his head knocked around in losses. The day his chin goes, so will his career. All that talent and at this point he’s done being a contender at 185. Gate keeper is the best thing he’ll be good at.

You're giving him too much credit. Between rounds they were swapping Kelvin out for a fresh Nasrat. Killer Bee's style..

hqdefault.jpg

True. He ate some super clean shots from Whitaker yesterday and just kept coming forward.

He really needs to drop down in weight though.

He has talent that is being wasted fighting guys too big for him.
That's no longer an option because the ufc will not let him take a fight at 170 anymore after missing weight so many times. It's not up to kelvin anymore so people need to just stop asking him to go down

True. He ate some super clean shots from Whitaker yesterday and just kept coming forward.

He really needs to drop down in weight though.

He has talent that is being wasted fighting guys too big for him.
Impressive as hell.

Sadly he might be on the decline. He should have moved down when Woodley was champ. Their fight was close and I think Kelvin had the perfect style to beat Woodley who doesn't do well with pressure. Kelvin just needed the right gameplan.

P4P GOAT chin.

It's crazy. He eats these strikes, his head pops back (that alone would do damage), and he just keeps coming forward.

That Vaunted Mexichin

P4P GOAT chin.

He's got a great chin but you should watch more MMA, it's not the greatest chin, not even close

Yeah his head looks like a brick with a good hairline.

Seems like it's catching up with him a little bit. I could be wrong but I think his speech sounds a little slurry compared with his interviews before Izzy. It's subtle, like he's just talking lazy, but it's there.

P4P GOAT chin.

Agreed. I'm worrying/assuming that sometime perhaps not too long down the road it will suddenly not be there anymore. Like his bucket has to be almost full already. Buy guys like Hunt and Big Countrys' chins lasted for a really long time.

Why do people think Whitaker has powerful hands ? because he finished Brunson and Jacare ?

Back