Kelvin Gastelum: I've heard Khabib feels like a HW. Conor is going to get Bulldozed

It's a shame that Conor AND Khabib aren't both going to lose on October 6th as both of their fanbases are cringe worthy.
I'm not really crazy about either one of them but as a Tony Ferguson fan you would certainly know what's cringeworthy

One overweight fatty sticking up for another. Is normal.

Meh why the "I love Kelvin but".

What is there to like about Kelvin?

Mediocre fighter.

I remember Javier Mendez saying before that sometimes Khabib and Cormier wrestle together in training, and real intense wrestling. He said even though Cormier gets the better of it in the end, Khabib still puts up a really good fight

The legend of the Eagle keeps growing. Tibau fight is a good re-watch for the gullible.

"is he past his prime at 30 years of age ?" wtf, some of these questions are so lame

Hooefully he doesn't feel like a HW because of increased weight. Homie barely makes the weight as it is.

As a fellow fighter who has also missed weight multiple times, Kelvin is qualified to weigh in on the subject.

*Feels like a HW
*Beats up DC, Rockhold and Cain in training
*Kills himself to get to 155

Fah sure
100%

Funny how Kelvin is all happy talking about his fight, feeling like a superstar and the guy changes it to Khabib & Conor and Kelvin's expression changes instantly. Must be annoying to want to talk about your fight and people keep asking about someone else.

Shut your dorito hole ya filthy greenbelt...ArmBarbarian is the sherdog GOAT. He makes quality posts and that's why he gets so many likes. You ought to try it sometime. Bitch.
Says the 2018 white belt lmfao

It's sherdog, it means absolutely fucking nothing.

Go outside and kick a ball.

Is he saying Barboza and Iaquinta would whoop him since a HW couldn't finish either

People say the same thing about Khabib that was said about GSP. That he straight manhandles bigger men and feels like a ton of bricks on top.

Thinking it's pretty likely Conor gets wiped out on the ground here...

Theres a huge difference in the way GSP and Khabib get the fight to the ground though.

Back