Kelvin Gastelum: I've heard Khabib feels like a HW. Conor is going to get Bulldozed

Love calvin..kevin...whatever. The guy is a beast....EAT healthy mother lover.

Love calvin..kevin...whatever. The guy is a beast....EAT healthy mother lover.

Naw I dont think he should. If he start to eat right he will be able to make WW and again and to be honest dudes slaying it at MW.
It gives the chubby guys of the world something to root for

Title is miss leading. He’s only relating stories of what he’s been told.

Fucking lol at the reporter asking if Conor is past his prime.

I've seen you post this on a lot of the Conor threads. Why do you care so much if people complain or not? I'm just wondering because you seem to always write something about it

Don't care.....Just know it's coming. :D Why do you care that I write something about it?

I've seen you post this on a lot of the Conor threads. Why do you care so much if people complain or not? I'm just wondering because you seem to always write something about it

He's projecting. Classic bum soul behavior. Let him have this.

But no one is talking about the striking difference.
Wtf everyone is talking about the striking difference. Even Khabibs coach Javier recently stated, that Khabib is no match for Conor in the striking. And called him the best striker in mma even

Wtf everyone is talking about the striking difference. Even Khabibs coach Javier recently stated, that Khabib is no match for Conor in the striking. And called him the best striker in mma even
I didn't see it. Who you got?

Back