Kelvin Gastelum: I've heard Khabib feels like a HW. Conor is going to get Bulldozed

I didn't see it. Who you got?
I honestly don't know dude. I'm leaning on khabib. But I'll never doubt conor. He has the ability to tko/KO anyone at any given time. Especially at 55. Basically a 50/50 for me.

Lmao at Kelvin saying he'll finish Bobby inside 3. I like Kelvin, he's A beast, but He's in a rude awakening if he thinks that.

Last edited:
It's a shame that Conor AND Khabib aren't both going to lose on October 6th as both of their fanbases are cringe worthy.

Kelvin vs Conor @ 170

Quite possibly the two most skilled southpaws in MMA.

....Who wins?

It's a shame that Conor AND Khabib aren't both going to lose on October 6th as both of their fanbases are cringe worthy.

ExgdNCk.gif

It's possible

Wait, so he isn't actually saying he wrestled with Khabib.

I reckon Abdelaziz mentioned it, seeing as they're both managed by him.

A lot of his fighters are getting opportunities that some people would question over the last couple of years. But after seeing 'his' letter for the UFC which supports the non disclosure of fighter salaries - one reason being that they risk kidnapping - it would make some sense in certain cases.

I've seen you post this on a lot of the Conor threads. Why do you care so much if people complain or not? I'm just wondering because you seem to always write something about it
This guy loves cheap likes. Has no real "opinion"

People say the same thing about Khabib that was said about GSP. That he straight manhandles bigger men and feels like a ton of bricks on top.

Thinking it's pretty likely Conor gets wiped out on the ground here...

Kelvin def got that Starbucks coffee with extra sugar.

In B4 McShitStorm / Crying

What are you talking about? The vast majority of posters on this forum believe Khabib is going to win this fight.

The narrative that this is some pro-Conor forum is laughable.

The reason why he feels like a heavyweight is because he pretty much is......and also almost dies during his weight cuts.

Naw I dont think he should. If he start to eat right he will be able to make WW and again and to be honest dudes slaying it at MW.
It gives the chubby guys of the world something to root for
lol. he is a beast regardless.

Conor will tko khabib in the 2nd after a rough 1st round. I consulted my crystal ball.

Back