Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

Do you seriously want me to go though your posts lol? You even argue like a female. Maybe you are his mom

You should go check the other Conor baby thread. Dude claims to have inside information on Conors sex life..
Like he know Conor and Dee at least several 3somes..

"Thenewguysnm1 said:
I’m not sure if it’s for both
If it is Dee is a lot smarter about it
I know for a fact multiple threesomes have taken place
It’s fefi open for mcgregor to an extent
The price you pay when you’re partner is a superstar"

I cant find the original quote just my response to it.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-is-girls-dad.3904045/page-13#post-148848823

It's weird how seriously people take Conor, that too his tweets lol. I can understand the kids here getting their panties in a bunch over it, looking at you @Hitto, but grown ass fighters are a different thing.

Yep, I see ya, but, you know, it's hard to tell at one point whether, on Twitter, you are broadcasting an attempt at humor or real ignorance. I'm all for humor, I get trolling, but still. Dunno.

Take out the royal bodyguards or whatever and the queen just looks like a non descript old lady. British people oberblowing the significance of the monarchy to the average person.

The navy listens to her and not England lol

HMS

Her husband is Lord Admiral lol

that's def his kid

the pic she took looks exactly like the one he had with Dee
Said every woman ever to appear on Maury.

I’m not saying its his kid or not and I don’t even care. I just always think showing a baby picture to determine paternity is funny. I remember one time this woman on Maury gave her son dreads and the guy she thought was the father had dreads and she said something like, “they even have the same hair” as if it was just natural (he was NOT the father).

Edit: found it

Last edited:
“Oh my god, you want to talk about a leper?” Gastelum said. “A guy that’s full of disease that’s spreading disease all over Ireland? That’s Conor McGregor. He’s spreading his seed all over Ireland, impregnating ladies and not claiming them. That dude’s a leper. Forget him.”

wow

Ah, so more impartial than I give you credit.

Fair play
don't care enough not to be

I just don't give a shit enough to get Involved with the drama typically.

It's very rare you'll see me chastise anyone in MMA regardless of what they've done. That goes for Rousey, Jones, Conor or whoever else. Doesn't mean they don't deserve the criticism they get In their own ways, but people also tend to be too quick to judge while at the same time being short sighted to the bigger picture. I used to shit on GSP a lot back In the day for the greasing Incident among other things..but even with him, I give him the respect and credit he deserves.

It just isn't my style at this point In my life. Ya'll can have the drama.

jesus so on top of whittakers problems there was this too? what the fuck is with this stuff

No may about, he visits here regularly
NINTCHDBPICT000466042932-e1549142161110.jpg

Don't know why McGregor is bothering twitter beefing with Gastelum. There's not a chance in hell McGregor would accept a fight with Gastelum for many reasons.

the fact that kevin is 30 lbs heavier is probably one of them?

This is perfect for gastelum! It has people talking about him, and connecting him to Conor. Chael with some solid advice for Kelvin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back