Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

That's not true Conor gave each of them a case of Proper 12, a pat on the back & said "good job lass".

Don’t hate on Conor for shooting live rounds

Gastelum is disgusting, showing up with staph all over his body. Such a nasty man.

This is such a weird trash talk. I miss the 00s MMA.

Screen_Shot_2017_09_29_at_10.40.19_AM.0.png
Good thing that dude in the middle is holding Doom back or Tony would ankle pick him then darce him to sleep.

Not just Ireland. I bet he’s bedding unclean skanks in many different countries.

Attaboy Kelvin. You tell that clown.

And appearently he’s wiping his filthy dick from those skanks off on the back of Kelvins neck and on his mouth.
<{clintugh}>

Not just Ireland. I bet he’s bedding unclean skanks in many different countries.

Attaboy Kelvin. You tell that clown.
As far as hygiene goes, Conor has got Kelvin beat.

LOL @ thinking "ringworm" is caused by any kind of worm, "crawling" or otherwise. It is a fungus spread by as little as skin to skin contact, or contact with a towel, a pet can pass it on...(and then, staph is something completely different). I thought all this was common knowledge.

Then, again, Conor may have known (benefit of the doubt) and only attempting to joke around.
It's weird how seriously people take Conor, that too his tweets lol. I can understand the kids here getting their panties in a bunch over it, looking at you @Hitto, but grown ass fighters are a different thing.

How would you feel if some one went out and started talking to make your girl look bad in front of the whole world. Thats exactly what Kelvin did with Dee Devlin, at the one time hes all over media. That as well as bringing a lot more attention to conors cheating issues. Not a fan of this beef, but Kelvin might definitely get to Conor like that, I have a feeling we dont see his girl around the ufc for a while now

Conor and Nick Diaz should partner and open up a bar in Vegas
Call it “red panty night” “Clodaghs” or “El diablos”

So his retort back is Connie’s an Irish ghengis khan?

I can’t stand connie.

But gastelum sucks.
Not a witty chap.

People think to get dat cash they need to trash talk like Conor. Except they really don’t. He got paid cuz he’s good at it. A lot of these guys just can’t trash talk.

But they know if they even utter the words “McGreggor” they know they’ll get exposure. It’s the part of trying to dip into that mainstream and listening to their Social Management Agents.

Just produce good fights and go back to the 2000-2010 era where even Forrest vs Rashad UFC 92 did a million ppvs

Back